Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 16 2021, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Alexandra,
You can do both on your own farms and you can water flowers on your neighbors farms.
Thank you!!
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Jan 16 2021, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenehh View Post
We can send & recieve gifts

But they're not registered anywhere in the game. Is that not working yet?
Hi Lenehh

You can send gifts but if you receive them and your gift box is full then you will not be able to to accept anymore.
The gift box icon is not working yet.
Please read the first post, first page of this thread, scroll down the page and you will find what is working and what is not working yet.
Old Jan 16 2021, 12:51 PM

Smile New Release

Love all the new additions. Thanks for the updates.
Old Jan 16 2021, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnymae52 View Post
#1230480157 have cleaned my cashe, Can only work my farms, no trains or boats working.

2021-01-16 18:19:09.449 INFOCheckpoint-U-75 - GoToFarmAsync - Mem: 27/256 MB
2021-01-16 18:19:16.797 INFOCheckpoint-DONE - Map Loaded - Mem: 32/256 MB
------------------------------------
Hi ginnymae52

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

If you are able to load your farms and work them, then you dont have to post any information.

Please read the first post, first page of this thread, just scroll down the page and you will see what things are available right now and what things will be added in a time. Thanks
Old Jan 16 2021, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch85 View Post
My shortcuts are there but they are greyed out so I can't use them. I am able to go to the store, and my storage. user ID 1702967255
Hi Dutch85

I moved your post to the Migration thread.

We cant see which shortcuts you have, but are they items which we have available now? If not then you have to wait till developers get them back to the game.

In the first page, first post of this thread, if you scroll down the page you will see what features are available right now and which have not been added yet.
Old Jan 16 2021, 04:33 PM

Angry Id # 110676083240005

I can not harvest animals, facilities or load unless I do each individually. I can not get to the market place as MAP is gray and not functioning. I plant and harvest but my count never changes or moves to another level. I can not see my neighbors, as they are just shadow figures. I have been playing this game for the last 15-16 and have put a lot of time and money into this game. WHAT the heck is happening??? Why can't we use Flash any longer? I am going to have to quit. The fun and pleasure is gone. This was my escape from the stress and tensions of the horrible **** in the world. Now Farm Town has added to the ****!
Old Jan 16 2021, 04:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by baw149 View Post
I can not harvest animals, facilities or load unless I do each individually. I can not get to the market place as MAP is gray and not functioning. I plant and harvest but my count never changes or moves to another level. I can not see my neighbors, as they are just shadow figures. I have been playing this game for the last 15-16 and have put a lot of time and money into this game. WHAT the heck is happening??? Why can't we use Flash any longer? I am going to have to quit. The fun and pleasure is gone.
Hi Baw,
I have moved your post to the thread abiout the migration since you can get into your farms. This is a restricted version so not all the functions have been added yet. Please be patient while the develoers work to get all the functions added in.
The total for your experience is adding, but the leveling up is not added yet. When the levels are added back in then you will jum up the levels for your XP.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2021, 12:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Please install gift box, i need supplies to play game, tyvm , NOTIFICATION: MY GIFT BOX IS FULL

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by harrywhitmore@comcast.net; Jan 17 2021 at 12:23 AM.
Old Jan 17 2021, 12:30 AM

dont know what happened to my last post but my set shortcuts are greyed out are they meant to be others say theirs are not why are mine
Old Jan 17 2021, 12:54 AM

Offline, not lit up nor any choices show up? If it does work will the layer farms work as before.
[ mod edit:layering steps removed]. Only could plow one row of crops.
Thanks and God bless ya guys, not a computer expert so can only imagine what your all going through now!
God bless and keep safe.

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 17 2021 at 04:12 AM.
Closed Thread