Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2021, 10:13 AM

100000172702560i can notget onto my farm, grey screen
Old Feb 12 2021, 10:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Helmer View Post
100000172702560i can notget onto my farm, grey screen
Hi Carol,

Please go to the 1st post on page 1 of the HTML5/WebGL thread. There is more information and help for you there, please try those and see if they help.
I will be moving your post to that thread. If after trying those you can not load the game to see and work things like crops and tree yourself, please post in that thread. The posting box is at the bottom of the page.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 12 2021, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi CarolAnnBurdine,
What doesn't finish loading? Do your farms not show using that link on your home page?
What are you seeing when it stops loading?

If your farms are not opening try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and then reload your farms.
it desn't advance beyond the black screen when using the FarmTown link on my home page.
The link that we were given in January to see if the game would load is the one I bookmarked and use. But none of the updates are available there. At least I can access my farms through it.
Old Feb 12 2021, 10:47 AM

User 1593240078. On some farms I can harvest animals from animal buildings and on some for the same animal building I can't. Starting from farm 1 tru 43
Old Feb 12 2021, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolAnnBurdine View Post
it desn't advance beyond the black screen when using the FarmTown link on my home page.
The link that we were given in January to see if the game would load is the one I bookmarked and use. But none of the updates are available there. At least I can access my farms through it.
Hi CarolAnnBurdine,
That link is a very basic link only to see if it would load the WebGL. It won't have the updates.
Please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reload the game from the Facebook link. It can take several minutes to load as it has to download all the graphics for the game. Leave it sit for a bit and see if it will finish loading. The black screen is where it is downloading all those graphics.

If it still does not load, please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of the following thread link. There are steps to let you check your computer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

If you still can not get it to finish loading please post in that thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 10:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

100000552986861 , thank you for the updates. I need encouragement .

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 12 2021, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
User 1593240078. On some farms I can harvest animals from animal buildings and on some for the same animal building I can't. Starting from farm 1 tru 43
Hi Clohar,
The ones on Farm 1 will not show the amounts. This is known and will be fixed. The animal sheds on that farm are being harvested, but you can't see how much. Refresh the farm after you harvest them and you will see they now show a time until they can be harvested again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2021, 11:06 AM

On some farms I can harvest fowls and some others I can't and it is the same for a lot of animals buildings tru all 43 farms not only for farm 1
Old Feb 12 2021, 11:25 AM

Default Not Able to use SN's tools

I'm not able to use my SN's tools on her farm. She has much bigger tools than I do. She is able to work mine with her tools, but I am unable to work her with her tools. My # is 544758631. Her # is 772969991. Thank you.
Old Feb 12 2021, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
On some farms I can harvest fowls and some others I can't and it is the same for a lot of animals buildings tru all 43 farms not only for farm 1
Hi Clohar,
Are you seeing that those are ready to harvest when hovering mouse over the building that are not being harvested? Or seeing a time for them to be ready?

If they are ready and you click on it to harvest what are you seeing when it doesn't harvest? Try refreshing the farm and see if it changed to a time until ready again?

I have gone through all my farms and harvested every one of mine with no problem.

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Closed Thread