Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 22 2021, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckyb2021 View Post
Hi yes I've been having issues when laying water, just yesterday I laid water on a farm a full farm I refreshed it once done it showed it was all there, the next day all I had was a very few on there.

Thanks Becky
Hi Becky,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
Is this on one of your farms or someone else's?

Were the waters in storage or from the store?

If they were in storage are they back in storage since they are not on the farm?

When you are doing a job this big to cover a whole farm in waters I suggest you click the Save button often to make sure the data is saved.
Unfortunately we do not have any way to put the waters back on the farm. The only thing you can do is to do them again. If you lost coins for them you will need to contact Support for any refund as we can not do those in the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 24 2021, 04:37 AM

Default Fuel

My fuel is getting used up way more quickly than in the past. A refill used to last for weeks, maybe months. Now it's gone in a few days. Have I done something wrong here? ( 698250740 )
Old Jun 24 2021, 05:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Cross View Post
My fuel is getting used up way more quickly than in the past. A refill used to last for weeks, maybe months. Now it's gone in a few days. Have I done something wrong here? ( 698250740 )
Hi Enigma Cross,

I have moved your post to help and support for tools as it's not about the items in the latest release.

You're exchanging less fuel tanks for fuel than you have done in the past which is one of the reasons you are using it up faster. You've upgraded farms last month so if you've added more items to those or other farms that need working, or doing things like harvesting and planting more often when you need short grow crops, you will be using more fuel to work them than you were before. You've added more facilities recently so you will be using more fuel when you cash out. Not sure why you are cashing out up to 4 times a day but that is quite a lot, your capacity is only around 85% so you don't need to do that quite so often. The semi you bought will also be adding to the amount of fuel you are using.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 24 2021, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Enigma Cross,

I have moved your post to help and support for tools as it's not about the items in the latest release.

You're exchanging less fuel tanks for fuel than you have done in the past which is one of the reasons you are using it up faster. You've upgraded farms last month so if you've added more items to those or other farms that need working, or doing things like harvesting and planting more often when you need short grow crops, you will be using more fuel to work them than you were before. You've added more facilities recently so you will be using more fuel when you cash out. Not sure why you are cashing out up to 4 times a day but that is quite a lot, your capacity is only around 85% so you don't need to do that quite so often. The semi you bought will also be adding to the amount of fuel you are using.
Thanks for responding so promptly Tiger. I'll stop cashing out so often, I've been doing that each time I reload facilities trying to make the most point that I can in the NCC. How do I exchange fuel tanks for fuel? I don't recall specifically doing this in the past, there just always seemed to be a mountain of fuel there and it lasted for ages.
Old Jun 24 2021, 06:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma Cross View Post
Thanks for responding so promptly Tiger. I'll stop cashing out so often, I've been doing that each time I reload facilities trying to make the most point that I can in the NCC. How do I exchange fuel tanks for fuel? I don't recall specifically doing this in the past, there just always seemed to be a mountain of fuel there and it lasted for ages.
Hi Enigma Cross,

You don't need to cash out for the NCC, cashing out just sells what you have put in your service facilities which earns you more coins than it would if you were to just sell them at market. It's the starting and loading of products in the NCC that earns you points.

When you refuel you are exchanging the amount of fuel tanks that you have. Fuel is calculated according to the amount of Fuel Tanks you have in storage plus any that you have in your gift box that isn't stored yet.

For each fuel tank you get 300 fuel. You will get a bit more on top of that for things like level, the amount of neighbours, amount of active neighbours, helping them etc. There's information in the game guide about that in the post on how to refuel and it has an example of and how fuel is calculated when you refuel. If you would like to to see that click on this link: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...4#post36581140

The fastest way to get more fuel tanks is to exchange gifts for them. You can then open the gift box and click the More on the Fuel tanks to post it to Facebook so if any friends have forgotten to send you gifts lately then it's a little reminder that you need them.

Just in case you do this, don't try to request the ingredients for Fuel tanks from the oil refinery unless you are short on crude oil. Many make that mistake thinking that it will get them more Fuel Tanks, it doesn't, it gets you more crude oil to make the Fuel tanks and other products in your oil refinery.

You've only got 2 oil refineries so you might want to consider getting another oil refinery to help as you have all 44 farms, as you upgrade them and add more to them you will need more fuel, that's entirely up to you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 01 2021, 11:35 PM

Default Fuel Problems

Every since they reinstated the fuel working my fuel dwindles & dwindles. I hardly have enough fuel to do anything. I have played this game since almost the start & NEVER had any fuel problems. I always only had 2 Refineries, with a pump on every farm & have always had zillions of fuel. Since the reinstate, I no longer make fuel to even be able to keep up with the game. I resorted to buying 8 more Oil Refineries to try & make enough fuel to play. I have to have workers use their fuel. In 24hrs I just made only 193,170 tanks-with getting the 10th Oil Refinery from the recent update. I have 42 Oil Pumps & 2 Offshore Rigs. I am about to the point of quitting. I only plant anymore when I have to-to keep up with my facilities. What's the deal?

Please Help.

Thanks,
Julie McMenamy
Old Jul 01 2021, 11:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Mc View Post
Every since they reinstated the fuel working my fuel dwindles & dwindles. I hardly have enough fuel to do anything. I have played this game since almost the start & NEVER had any fuel problems. I always only had 2 Refineries, with a pump on every farm & have always had zillions of fuel. Since the reinstate, I no longer make fuel to even be able to keep up with the game. I resorted to buying 8 more Oil Refineries to try & make enough fuel to play. I have to have workers use their fuel. In 24hrs I just made only 193,170 tanks-with getting the 10th Oil Refinery from the recent update. I have 42 Oil Pumps & 2 Offshore Rigs. I am about to the point of quitting. I only plant anymore when I have to-to keep up with my facilities. What's the deal?

Please Help.

Thanks,
Julie McMenamy
Hi Julie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel.
You have plenty of crude oil barrels for making fuel tanks in the oil refineries.

Nothing has changed in how many fuel tanks are made in the oil refineries or how much fuel you get from each fuel tank. I have a feeling your fuel supply was already dwindling before the change over and the period we had of no fuel use. New things are constantly being added to the game which requires more fuel. Your 2 oil refineries were not keeping up with the amount of fuel needed apparently.
You have recently added 8 more refineries, but they are not going to increase your fuel tanks instantly. I suggest first that you post your facilities at least a couple times a day for your neighbors to work if you are not and refill the refineries as often as you can. The fuller you keep them the more your neighbors will complete for you.
The other thing you can do is exchange any gifts you get for fuel tanks until between the gifts and the oil refinery production you can get your fuel back up to what you feel is a workable amount.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2021, 06:55 PM

Default Lost gas reserves

My name is David Tedder,#100002124255013. I am 84 years old. My hand shakes alot. While I was selling some of my items,my fingers accidently hit my gas reserves key and lost over 415,000 gallons of gas reserves.

Is there any way you can restore my gas reserves? It would be very much appreciated.
Old Jul 02 2021, 07:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPT View Post
My name is David Tedder,#100002124255013. I am 84 years old. My hand shakes alot. While I was selling some of my items,my fingers accidently hit my gas reserves key and lost over 415,000 gallons of gas reserves.

Is there any way you can restore my gas reserves? It would be very much appreciated.
Hi David,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel. You will need to contact Support about this as we do not have any way to do this through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 02 2021, 07:02 PM

Default Lost gas reserves

My name is David Tedder,#100002124255013.I am 84 years of age. My hands shakes a lot and while I was selling some of my items,my fingers were shaking and accidently hit my gas reserves and I lost over 415,000 gallons of gas reserves.

Is there anyway you can restore my gas reserves? It would be very much appreciated

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity