Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RomanticSoul

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Were you working as superneighbor? is this the first time this problem happens?

Please provide a link to your wife farm or your wife user id number (she can find it in the message above the game screen) and tell us which farm has that problem.

Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000279114358
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1459263404
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1628440002
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100005157309603

and yes working as super neighbor on the farms. Everything gets replanted with another crop. come back the next day and old crop is still there. happened again yesterday. Planted 3 days crops. all done. got back on yesterday and 4 hour crops where still there. like i hadn't replanted. have had it happen multiple times on all farms.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 04 2021, 11:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100000279114358
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1459263404
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 1628440002
Your Facebook USER ID number is: 100005157309603

and yes working as super neighbor on the farms. Everything gets replanted with another crop. come back the next day and old crop is still there. happened again yesterday. Planted 3 days crops. all done. got back on yesterday and 4 hour crops where still there. like i hadn't replanted. have had it happen multiple times on all farms.
Hi RomantiSoul,
Is this happen on all 4 IDs you provided?

Are you getting any errors while working or when you finish working?
Are the previous crops showing as ready still or wasted?

It sounds like your work is not being saved. You might try clicking the save button after finishing replanting each farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 05 2021, 08:23 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi RomantiSoul,
Is this happen on all 4 IDs you provided?

Are you getting any errors while working or when you finish working?
Are the previous crops showing as ready still or wasted?

It sounds like your work is not being saved. You might try clicking the save button after finishing replanting each farm.
Yep all four. Ill do all farms like i did in flash. No errors occuor. Come back the next day and previous planted items still there. sometimes gone to waste depending on time left on previously planted item.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 05 2021, 08:45 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Yep all four. Ill do all farms like i did in flash. No errors occuor. Come back the next day and previous planted items still there. sometimes gone to waste depending on time left on previously planted item.
had auto select on tools. this farm was done. checked worked on farms. this is my moms farm. went back to that farm and some said not replanted even tho it already was.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg was done.jpg (19.2 KB, 4 views)

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 05 2021, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Hi RomanticSoul

Please ask you superneighbors to clear memcache for every account you are having problems and also clear memcache for your account.

Click in the link below and a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen the farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After that, start working in one of the accounts. When a farm is done, see if the save icon shows red numbers or it is still blue. In any case you have to wait till the save icon is white.
Just to be sure your work was saved, refresh the farm and check if something is back.
If not, go to work the following farm and be sure to follow the same instructions.

If you see some work was not done after checking the save icon and refreshing the farm then:

. Come back here and post the id number for that account and which farm is presenting problems.

. Let us know which jobs you did and were not saved.

. If the job not saved was crops, let us know which crops you tried to harvest and which crop you tried to plant.
Old Jul 05 2021, 10:19 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RomanticSoul

Please ask you superneighbors to clear memcache for every account you are having problems and also clear memcache for your account.

Click in the link below and a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open in another tab. Then reopen the farms.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

After that, start working in one of the accounts. When a farm is done, see if the save icon shows red numbers or it is still blue. In any case you have to wait till the save icon is white.
Just to be sure your work was saved, refresh the farm and check if something is back.
If not, go to work the following farm and be sure to follow the same instructions.

If you see some work was not done after checking the save icon and refreshing the farm then:

. Come back here and post the id number for that account and which farm is presenting problems.

. If the job not saved was crops, let us know which crops you tried to harvest and which crop you tried to plant.

Didn't have to clear memcache or save just have to check that all work is done like it said it is. if not go back and finish it. all started after we switched to html 5. never had a problem on flash. today only happened on my moms farms.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 05 2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Didn't have to clear memcache or save just have to check that all work is done like it said it is. if not go back and finish it. all started after we switched to html 5. never had a problem on flash. today only happened on my moms farms.
Hi RomanticSoul

We asked you to do some things because those help us to try to find what is causing your problem.

The memcache clears your data on the server and forces it to be reloaded, so you get a clean load.

We are not on those farms so we cant see if you are getting red numbers after doing jobs, so we asked you to check that. If you try to go to other farm while you still have red numbers or the icon is still blue, then some jobs could not be saved.

You posted various ID numbers in another post, but not the names, so we dont know which one is tied to your mom farm. Also, we dont know in which farm was the problem for the picture you posted.

. Please, if you want us to check, then post the id number for the account you are getting the problem and also the farm name.

Old Jul 08 2021, 02:50 AM

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
XP:

where can i find lists of farm seeds ?

Visit Harry's Farm

Old Jul 08 2021, 06:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrywhitmore@comcast.net View Post
where can i find lists of farm seeds ?
Hi harrywhitmore,

I have moved your post to the help and support section related to seeds.

Do you mean in the Game Guide?

Unlock levels for seeds are in Chapter 25 Levels and Unlocking:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6305830

Where crops are used are in Chapter 27 Ingredients of Farm Town:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644326

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 11 2021, 09:07 AM

Default crops ready but not ready??

On farm 6, it is showing that the crops are ready however they are not. They still have 20 hours left. What do I need to do to fix this?

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding