Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 06 2021, 09:00 PM

Thank you. Yes, I already have fuel stored, but the previous update isn't allowing me to store more. I haven't been posting my facilities because my active FT friends never respond. Otherwise, I'd take full advantage of producing faster. The allotted time it takes to produce fuel is pertinent to my farming needs. So when I see the natural "pending" production count down, and have nothing to store, there is an issue there.
Old Aug 06 2021, 09:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter77 View Post
Thank you. Yes, I already have fuel stored, but the previous update isn't allowing me to store more. I haven't been posting my facilities because my active FT friends never respond. Otherwise, I'd take full advantage of producing faster. The allotted time it takes to produce fuel is pertinent to my farming needs. So when I see the natural "pending" production count down, and have nothing to store, there is an issue there.
Hi Spotter,
It takes 6 hours for each batch to complete. If you aren't posting your facilities then it will take a long time for each batch to finish. In the pending the percentage line is only showing the current batch working time. It does not show the percentage of batches completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2021, 09:21 PM

I understand that. It's been 2 days since I last stored anything from my facilities. When I tried to this evening, there was nothing to store, but plenty to start. I've been playing FT for years now. I notice when I'm not collecting the fuel I should be. Anything you do requires fuel, so it's important to have. If it's been 2 days, I should have 16 batches from each facility. Tonight, they all said 0 to store. 17 units x 16 batches (every 6 hrs) should come to 272 tanks of fuel. Multiply that by the 4 refineries that I have and that comes to 1088 tanks. It adds up. I actually clicked the "start all" button about an hour and a half ago and it still says the next batch won't be ready for another 6 hrs. Shouldn't it say 4.5 hrs by now?
Old Aug 06 2021, 09:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter77 View Post
I understand that. It's been 2 days since I last stored anything from my facilities. When I tried to this evening, there was nothing to store, but plenty to start. I've been playing FT for years now. I notice when I'm not collecting the fuel I should be. Anything you do requires fuel, so it's important to have. If it's been 2 days, I should have 16 batches from each facility. Tonight, they all said 0 to store. 17 units x 16 batches (every 6 hrs) should come to 272 tanks of fuel. Multiply that by the 4 refineries that I have and that comes to 1088 tanks. It adds up. I actually clicked the "start all" button about an hour and a half ago and it still says the next batch won't be ready for another 6 hrs. Shouldn't it say 4.5 hrs by now?
Hi Spotter,
Two days would only be 8 batches, not 16.

Beside that, as I said if the date and time are incorrect on your computer then that will throw the production off.
The only other thing I can tell you is try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 06 2021, 09:39 PM

Lol Yes, you are correct with the 8, not 16, batches. Here I am trying to double everything! Thank you for that correction. The date and time on my computer is accurate. I will definitely try the link you posted. I hope it helps.
Old Aug 07 2021, 01:15 PM

Default Oil Refineries not producing

My oil refineries are not producing the same. Half of my refineries are only producing half of the fuel as the others. No wonder why I never have any fuel anymore! Why is this?
Half of my refineries producing 168, while the other half produce 252 at the same time????
Please fix my refineries that are not working right.
Thank you.
Julie Mc
Old Aug 07 2021, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Mc View Post
My oil refineries are not producing the same. Half of my refineries are only producing half of the fuel as the others. No wonder why I never have any fuel anymore! Why is this?
Half of my refineries producing 168, while the other half produce 252 at the same time????
Please fix my refineries that are not working right.
Thank you.
Julie Mc
Hi Julie Mc

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel.

When you fill your Oil refineries, all of them show they are filled to 100% ?

If your 11 Oil refineires are filled to 100 % could it be possible that not all of them are visited and worked by your friends when you post your facilities?

Please let us know in which farms you have placed them.
Old Aug 17 2021, 07:07 PM
Account Not Linked

The last few days I got fuel then when I log back in all my fuel disappears? I haven't used it yet. I'm frustrated, I can't take care of my farms. Can you help me? Please and thank you.
Old Aug 17 2021, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcordes View Post
The last few days I got fuel then when I log back in all my fuel disappears? I haven't used it yet. I'm frustrated, I can't take care of my farms. Can you help me? Please and thank you.
Hi rcordes

I moved your post to the thread about Tools and Fuel in Help & Support forum.

Please provide your user id number. You find it into brackets, in the message above the game screen.

Thanks
Old Aug 19 2021, 04:44 AM

Hi. There is a problem with the fuel station for me. A few weeks ago I reported that my fuel had gone down considerably. Had a discussion about this on the forum and we could not come to an agreement. It has been ok since then but today I did my facs and beforehand I had 128,372,830 fuel in the fuel station. I checked again soon after and I now have 65,866,480. Please help get this sorted out, thank you. I/D 1665486885.

Last edited by tina7447; Aug 19 2021 at 04:46 AM. Reason: extra wording.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity