Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 13 2021, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
What are the requirements for SNs to use my tools, please? For example, some can use the purple irrigator and some cannot. This also works the other way when I cannot use my irrigator on some SNs. Is it a level thing?
Thank you.
Hi slartismum

They can use any tool available in your tool box which means those tools have to be placed in your storage for them to use. The best thing they can do is to open your tool box and check which tools are available.

Please remember that there is a time for using for example the purple irrigator. If 20 hours havent past when they try to use it, then they should see how much time they have to wait to use it when hovering the mouse on the mobile sprinkler in your tool box.

You have full information in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post6024726
Old Sep 13 2021, 10:21 AM

Can a Low Level (16) with only 1 field, use my tools and gas If I give him permission. I hired someone to fish, and it appeared he was using the fishing pole. I told him use the tool the game selected, my light blue fishing boat, He said it was greyed out
Old Sep 13 2021, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Can a Low Level (16) with only 1 field, use my tools and gas If I give him permission. I hired someone to fish, and it appeared he was using the fishing pole. I told him use the tool the game selected, my light blue fishing boat, He said it was greyed out
Hi GRB,
Level doesn't have anything to do with this. Maybe they were looking in the wrong area or looking for a higher level boat.

Your boats are in your storage so they should have been able to use them as long as you had using your tools allowed. Did you also allow them to use your fuel as they will not have any at that level?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2021, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi GRB,
Level doesn't have anything to do with this. Maybe they were looking in the wrong area or looking for a higher level boat.

Your boats are in your storage so they should have been able to use them as long as you had using your tools allowed. Did you also allow them to use your fuel as they will not have any at that level?
Yes, always allow tools and fuel. This player is very green and I was trying to help him. We'll see what happens tomorrow, LOL
Old Sep 14 2021, 06:07 PM

Default Multi Items to plant

When I go to select multiple trees to plat (in this case 16 at a time) the number selection is not aligned correctly and I cannot use the feature. 1661807478
Old Sep 14 2021, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
When I go to select multiple trees to plat (in this case 16 at a time) the number selection is not aligned correctly and I cannot use the feature. 1661807478
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about tools.
You do not say what tool you are trying to use to plant multiple trees. If you are using the multi-planter X16 and choose the square order for planting them then it will be a 4x4 section of trees to plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 14 2021, 07:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for your reply. i read the game details and it says we can let our SNs use our tools. I am not given that option when i go in to Edit SNs only the right to use my fuel, so the tools are not available to use.
Old Sep 14 2021, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Thank you for your reply. i read the game details and it says we can let our SNs use our tools. I am not given that option when i go in to Edit SNs only the right to use my fuel, so the tools are not available to use.
Hi Slartismum,
If you go to the market and set up to hire mutlple someone you will see a line for Let employee use my tools. If the box is checked them that will also apply to SN's when you set them up. You do not have to complete the hire.
If that is set then any of your SN's can use your tools as long as they are in your storage.
Old Sep 14 2021, 07:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

lovely! i am learning something new every day here.Thanks so much.
Old Sep 18 2021, 03:58 PM
Account Not Linked

What is happening to my fuel? I sign off and go to bed with over 5 million in fuel and when I signed on the next money it was all gone. Reloaded my fuel and I had 63253 of fuel left when I signed off and went to bed. Again when I signed on this morning it was all gone again. What is going on? Please help.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity