Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 11 2022, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
When you click on a belt bonus when harvesting crops it's supposed to take you to the Recent Belts screen. But it doesn't. It takes you to the Products screen instead.
Hi Sqrl

I was able to reproduce your problem.

It seems the Belt manager remembers the last tab you checked, in your case it was Products, and when you get a new belt, then it opens that last tab instead of Recent Belts.

Developers will change this when they have a time.
Old May 10 2022, 04:10 PM

not sure if this is since the new release but since working in my facility manager when opening up a specific facility it shows the belts i need to earn but when i go into my belts on the correct menu it shows im already at those relevant dans (i.e max dans) but when i open the facilities it is saying i still need x amount to reach that dan
Old May 10 2022, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
not sure if this is since the new release but since working in my facility manager when opening up a specific facility it shows the belts i need to earn but when i go into my belts on the correct menu it shows im already at those relevant dans (i.e max dans) but when i open the facilities it is saying i still need x amount to reach that dan
Hi Alexm,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the belts.
We have checked several that are not at the top belt and they are showing correctly in both places. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

The difference could be because of the bonus batches as those do not count for the belts and got corrected in one but has not updated in the other.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 28 2022, 12:33 AM

for tree bonuses the green ? is not working
Old May 28 2022, 04:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
for tree bonuses the green ? is not working
Hi JNeslon,

Please provide more information.

Which trees in what section of the game is the green question mark not working?

If you are looking in the Belt Manager which section of that is it not working, Trees or Recent Belts?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 28 2022, 06:16 AM

[quote=Tiger;6495206]Hi JNeslon,

If you are looking in the Belt Manager which section of that is it not working, Trees or Recent Belts?[/QUOT

in the belts, the ones you post to the FT Wall .. when you click on the green ? all of them say that tree is not used for anything ....

i check the ? on the trees in the store and its working fine there, just not on the first tab or the belt icon , where we post them to the wall
Old May 28 2022, 06:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

[quote=JNelson;6495218]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNeslon,

If you are looking in the Belt Manager which section of that is it not working, Trees or Recent Belts?[/QUOT

in the belts, the ones you post to the FT Wall .. when you click on the green ? all of them say that tree is not used for anything ....

i check the ? on the trees in the store and its working fine there, just not on the first tab or the belt icon , where we post them to the wall
Hi JNelson,

Thank you for the additional information, your issue has been copied over to the relevant devs thread.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 29 2022, 05:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Hello, reporting a minor issue (mine) my Taro crop is showing belt status of greyed out (1), but my crop status currently is 7mill +
Done the usual ie cache clean etc
Anyway thanks all
Old Jul 29 2022, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgne View Post
Hello, reporting a minor issue (mine) my Taro crop is showing belt status of greyed out (1), but my crop status currently is 7mill +
Done the usual ie cache clean etc
Anyway thanks all
Hi Mcgne,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the belt and dans as this has nothing to do with the current release.
Please provide your account ID so we can check on this. You can find it at the bottom of the page your farms are on.
Are you talking about the Taro crop or the Taro Boba Tea? The tea does not have belts yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2022, 10:38 AM

Up until 3 weeks ago I always had many belts & dans to post every day. I usually try to post twice a day, but since then I'm not sure what has changed. I might have several each day & some times have nothing. Not sure what I need to do to fix it or if there is something I did to change it? Any help appreciated. thanks!

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans