Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2022, 07:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinni View Post
Someone was giving up the game and offered his farms to someone else. I was wondering how I could transfer my FT account to a new user. What is the procedure for this. TY
Hi Skinni,
I am sorry but there is no way to do this. The farms are tied to the Facebook account number and can not be moved to another Facebook account.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2022, 02:54 PM

Default Acessing Farmtown

If facebook deletes your account, Is there anyway to access my farmtown account without going through Facebook. If not, can I be refunded the money I just spent on farmcash I will not be able to use.
Old Jul 29 2022, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinni View Post
If facebook deletes your account, Is there anyway to access my farmtown account without going through Facebook. If not, can I be refunded the money I just spent on farmcash I will not be able to use.
Hi skinni

Im sorry but there isnt any way to load the game without facebook.

Are you sure facebook deleted your account or you were blocked? Not sure which problem you had with facebook as I can see you loaded the game yesterday and collected cash from your quests. Any problem you had with facebook then you have to work with them to get your account back.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you cant find the automatic response, then read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 01 2022, 11:35 AM

Default I am missing my position at 1300 level

Meta closed my account because I am a Bible Teacher with a group for 9 Years, Israel in Prophecy. My account was hacked also. So, I cannot get in but I was on level 1300 with almost 2 million points, but now where is my account for Farm Town?
Sincerely,
Dr. James F.Miller-Stein
Old Sep 01 2022, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by molst1@yahoo.com View Post
Meta closed my account because I am a Bible Teacher with a group for 9 Years, Israel in Prophecy. My account was hacked also. So, I cannot get in but I was on level 1300 with almost 2 million points, but now where is my account for Farm Town?
Sincerely,
Dr. James F.Miller-Stein

Hi molst1

Im sorry this has happened to you. Sadly there is nothing we can do about your problem.

You have to contact facebook and work with them to see if you can get your account back. This is only a suggestion, but ask your friends to contact facebook too and ask them about your account.

If you wish you can contact our Support team in case they can give you more suggetions. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 02 2022, 01:44 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default What is Farm Pass?????????

Can you tell me what Farm Pass is? Sandie39

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 02 2022, 01:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
Can you tell me what Farm Pass is? Sandie39
Hi Sandie,
There is some information in the past 3 New Release threads. It has not released yet. When it is there will be more information in the latest new release thread about it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2022, 10:23 AM

Default Dr. James F Miller-Stein acccount was hacked and Farm town disappeared after

My account was hacked and Facebook requested a new password, this was when I played "Farm Town for 8 years at level 1300 with 44 farms, bought items, and almost at 2 million level in points. After the hack, Farm Town disappeared.I know my password to slashkey.com because this is my account but where is the farm and my neighbors at? Someone needs to investigate this. My old facebook which is hacked now with a generated code machine so I can not get in anymore. I using jimmymiller, (email removed). before I used learninghonesty.com So someone please help me with this.
Sincerely,
Jimmy Miller aka Dr. James F. Miller-Stein

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 09 2022 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Sep 09 2022, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by molst1@yahoo.com View Post
My account was hacked and Facebook requested a new password, this was when I played "Farm Town for 8 years at level 1300 with 44 farms, bought items, and almost at 2 million level in points. After the hack, Farm Town disappeared.I know my password to slashkey.com because this is my account but where is the farm and my neighbors at? Someone needs to investigate this. My old facebook which is hacked now with a generated code machine so I can not get in anymore. I using jimmymiller, (email removed). before I used learninghonesty.com So someone please help me with this.
Sincerely,
Jimmy Miller aka Dr. James F. Miller-Stein
Hi Jimmy,
I removed your email for your safety as this is an open forum that anyone can read. First thing is this is only your forums account and has nothing to do with your farms account as that is accessed through your Facebook account.

I am sorry this happened to you, but there is nothing we can do to get your farms back for you. Your Farm Town ID is tied to your Facebook account. There is no way we can move your farms to a new Facebook account. You would have to get Facebook to allow you back into your original account to get to those farms.

You can contact Support if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 09 2022 at 10:40 AM.
Old Sep 28 2022, 03:28 PM

Default Server Maintenance issues

What will happen to crops we have planted that will expire, our NCC contest, and quests as a result of the outage or will it be an extremely short time, like minutes or an hour or two and WHEN so we can plan ahead????!!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
gifts