Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 31 2022, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC,
Did the memcache clear the error?

What were you doing when it showed up?
ARe you still able to play?
I cleared my memcache, then my computer's cache (again) and rebooted my computer. And THEN I was able to get in. I just got the error again now. Same exact error.
Old Jul 31 2022, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I cleared my memcache, then my computer's cache (again) and rebooted my computer. And THEN I was able to get in. I just got the error again now. Same exact error.
Hi SirMatthew,
What are you doing when this error shows?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 01 2022, 06:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Angry Temporarily blocked. Working too fast

Feeling frustrated at the moment as temporarily blocked because it seems I am working too fast keeps coming up. Anyone else having the same problem?
Old Aug 01 2022, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Feeling frustrated at the moment as temporarily blocked because it seems I am working too fast keeps coming up. Anyone else having the same problem?
Hi rodkay1

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load the game.

If Facebook think you are posting too fast and several times on your own profile and to many groups, then they can temporaly block you as that is the way spammers post.

There is nothing we can do about how facebook decide to set their security rules. You only need to slow down while posting or they could block you again and for more time everytime.
Old Aug 02 2022, 09:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Facilities.

Temporarily blocked comes up when I do facilities. I have the trains for the mayor to do all and I have to have 4 tabs open to keep up with the amount of neighbours we are required to keep our heads above water. I know some people that have up to 10 open to work so cannot understand why friends from Australia and NZ that I know of are having this happen to us. I know it is a FB thing but I feel that if this is going to be a regular thing than after years playing FT I may now have to give it up...very frustrating. May have a break for a while from working facilities until FB get their act together. Thanks for listening to my rant
Old Aug 02 2022, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Temporarily blocked comes up when I do facilities. I have the trains for the mayor to do all and I have to have 4 tabs open to keep up with the amount of neighbours we are required to keep our heads above water. I know some people that have up to 10 open to work so cannot understand why friends from Australia and NZ that I know of are having this happen to us. I know it is a FB thing but I feel that if this is going to be a regular thing than after years playing FT I may now have to give it up...very frustrating. May have a break for a while from working facilities until FB get their act together. Thanks for listening to my rant
Hi Rodkay,
Unfortunately we can't do anything about how Facebook sets their security rules. It may be that once they have picked up on you posting too often or having too many tabs open at once then they watch a little closer. Maybe if you slow down and try 2 tabs at once for facility posts for a while then they will back off some. It is not just the number of tabs, but also is how much posting you do. We had a huge amount of belts/dans added this last release which has caused some to get blocked due to repeatedly posting those on their profile as well as reposting them in groups.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 04 2022, 12:41 AM
Account Not Linked

The game keeps reloading. Doesn't even get as far as the black screen.
Old Aug 04 2022, 05:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaWalls View Post
The game keeps reloading. Doesn't even get as far as the black screen.
Hi AnnaWalls,

If you are still having problems now, please check if your browser needs updating.
Even if it does not need updating also try closing the browser, reopen it and try loading the game again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 06 2022, 01:03 PM

Default Have not been able to get into Farmtown for over 3 weeks due to "flashkey"

Error message says my browser doesn't support webassembly??? I have not changed browsers or settings.
Old Aug 06 2022, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkstelm View Post
Error message says my browser doesn't support webassembly??? I have not changed browsers or settings.
Hi Dkstelm

I moved your post to the thread about Cannot load the farm.

Which browser are you using and which operative system do you have in your computer?

Have you added any extension to your browswer?

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Clear your browser cache. If you need instructions go to the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

Also go to the first post, first page of this thread where you will find the requirements for your computer and several things to try and check.

You will also find links so please try them all.

I have temporaly hiden all Show.... options in your preferences, the wrech, to let you load your farms faster.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error