Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 08 2022, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
I don't know if I have an issue or not so hopefully either way someone will respond. I obviously don't understand how the refuel works. I know how to refuel no problem there. However some days I refuel and get 4 million gallons and some days I get 7 million gallons. I work my facilities the same each day and the neighbors flood me daily with fuel tanks. I have 7 oil refineries. Any ideas why the difference in the amount of fuel from one day to the next?
Hi Ky1960,
It will depend on several things. It could be you don't have enough crude oil barrels to completely fill your 7 refineries every day. It could be how many of your neighbors/friends have worked your facilities each day. You may not be getting the same number of gift fuel tanks every day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2022, 10:36 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

what use are are grean & purple hands do you, if you cant get your facilitys on the edge of your farm, i cant get them work on the top of the farm or the right hand side of the farm
Old Aug 08 2022, 10:41 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
what use are are grean & purple hands do you, if you cant get your facilitys on the edge of your farm, i cant get them work on the top of the farm or the right hand side of the farm
Hi beverduster,
Where ever you are trying to place the facility you have to have at least one space open the size of a pine tree. If your farm is layered with 9X crops, and/or trees, flowers or both then there will not be a spot open on the edge to place those facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 08 2022, 08:36 PM

Default how to collect made fuel

I bought everything to make fuel and I have it in my storage, but the only button is for selling at market. I thought I could make my own fuel for using but when I tried to use my seeder it said out of gas and the fuel is still in my storage. Can't find anything to tell me if I can use the fuel, I made for working or not. Can someone please tell me??
Old Aug 08 2022, 10:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirlof6cats View Post
I bought everything to make fuel and I have it in my storage, but the only button is for selling at market. I thought I could make my own fuel for using but when I tried to use my seeder it said out of gas and the fuel is still in my storage. Can't find anything to tell me if I can use the fuel, I made for working or not. Can someone please tell me??
Hi countrygirl,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
You can find out how to use the fuel you have made in the Game Guide chapter 20 about Fuel:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Aug 09 2022, 01:00 PM

Plenty of oil for the refineries. Looking at the fuel tank where we refuel upper left on screen the part that says Fuel Tanks... underneath in parenthesis mine said (2 gifts from friends.) I have never counted my gifts from friends but feel confident I get 50 or more fuel tanks a day. It could be much more than that. Any thoughts on the 2 gifts per day form friends which I know is way more than that?
Old Aug 09 2022, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Plenty of oil for the refineries. Looking at the fuel tank where we refuel upper left on screen the part that says Fuel Tanks... underneath in parenthesis mine said (2 gifts from friends.) I have never counted my gifts from friends but feel confident I get 50 or more fuel tanks a day. It could be much more than that. Any thoughts on the 2 gifts per day form friends which I know is way more than that?
Hi Ky1960

When you receive fuel tanks as gifts from friends and you store them from your gift box, then those fuel tanks are added to the amount of fuel tanks you get from the Oil Refinery. When you click to refuel you will see 0 From Friends.

Only if those fuel tanks are in your gift box by the time you click to refuel, then you will see them as From Friends in the refuel screen.

You have full information in our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Aug 12 2022, 11:24 PM

Default fuel

i went to collect my fuel i had about 8 million to collect and now its all gone what happened to my fuel
Old Aug 12 2022, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirljan View Post
i went to collect my fuel i had about 8 million to collect and now its all gone what happened to my fuel
Hi Mygirljan,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
According to your data you have 1319 fuel tanks currently in your storage and gift box. I do not see that you have tried to refuel today. That amount of fuel tanks will get you 395,700 fuel.
I do not see anything in the range of 8 million fuel to collect. You do not own a gas station so you are not adding the fuel tanks to it. You currently have 79,725,269 fuel.
Old Aug 13 2022, 08:53 AM

Unhappy Tools not showing up in storage

I cannot load either my oil pump nor the offshore oil rig, and when searching for my tools in storage they are not there although they appear to be in my toolbox. I recently restarted Farm Town after deleting my facebook account and found that my old farm was inaccessable. How do I fix this?

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity