Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 12 2021, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk View Post
today I was due to collect farm town cash from a quest but as quest now no longer working I have lost it I guess, not happy as i was going to dd it my other farm town cash and buy a factory grrrrrrr
Hi Keith,

I am sorry, but we are all in the same situation at the moment now that flash has gone.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jan 12 2021, 06:46 AM

Exclamation lost quest

i was in the middle of 2 Quests yesterday and now they have disappeared also my facilities have disappeared too when will all this get fixed
Old Jan 12 2021, 07:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcmomma View Post
i was in the middle of 2 Quests yesterday and now they have disappeared also my facilities have disappeared too when will all this get fixed
Hi sexcomma,

The game has moved to a new platform. I'm sorry but it's a restricted version so you can't do any Quests in the new version of the game. Everyone is in the same position. The Quest features of the game and the ability to use the facilities be added back when the developers have time to add them.

There is a banner message above your game screen, with link that you can click on to take you to information about the migration and is updated as things change or get added back to the game. That message does also change from time to time to help those that can't load the new version.
If you can't see that message, please load the game from the Facebook bookmark on the left side of Facebook or use the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the same version as everyone else.

You should still be able to see your facilities fine as long as you have them check marked to show in your preferences. You just won't be able to use them to make or stock anything in them yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 12 2021, 09:47 AM

This thread is now open as the Reular Quests are back in the new version of the game.

To see the current updates and ask any questions about the new version of the game please click on this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Clickable Help Links:

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 24 2021 at 05:57 AM.
Old Apr 24 2021, 03:37 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default problrms orange quest

I can't open new quest, because it says it is more than 7 days a go. Open an new one , shut the quest to harvest what I need for the quest, then the old quest dissapear, and again a new quest, harvest again what I need en yes yet another quest.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 24 2021, 04:21 AM

Default Quest problem

100000996306432 - user ID Open the new quest and load items for current quests. Shut down and re-enter quest and all as before i.e. doesn't allow you to load items for quests and keep opening a new quest. As my quests are all expiring today this is a problem! Please help.
PS. I use Avast
Old Apr 24 2021, 04:29 AM

Default Same problem

I am having the same problem. Also the system has told me that the quest that I completed yesterday will not be counted in my total because it was completed more than ten days ago. Clearly problems. I will stop trying to do quests until this is solved. (Using Chrome).
Old Apr 24 2021, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianne59 View Post
I can't open new quest, because it says it is more than 7 days a go. Open an new one , shut the quest to harvest what I need for the quest, then the old quest dissapear, and again a new quest, harvest again what I need en yes yet another quest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by viooltjie View Post
100000996306432 - user ID Open the new quest and load items for current quests. Shut down and re-enter quest and all as before i.e. doesn't allow you to load items for quests and keep opening a new quest. As my quests are all expiring today this is a problem! Please help.
PS. I use Avast
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101503 View Post
I am having the same problem. Also the system has told me that the quest that I completed yesterday will not be counted in my total because it was completed more than ten days ago. Clearly problems. I will stop trying to do quests until this is solved. (Using Chrome).

Hi everyone,

We have let the devs know there are problems with Quests. As soon as we have more information we will update this thread. Thank you for reporting this.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 24 2021, 04:34 AM

Default Quest problem.

Good morning I am having issues with my quests. No matter what I harvest for them it doesn't show also it shows a new quest ready to start but mines not due till later today, when you click it a new quest opens but when you close and reopen quests it has disappeared and a new one is in its place.Ps i'm not sure this is how you report stuff i'm useless with forums
Old Apr 24 2021, 04:42 AM

Default Quests not working

This morning when doing a factory item or harvest for a quest it does not work. When returning to quest work is no longer shown.

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline