Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 09 2022, 08:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46bill View Post
Thanks Taz, I cleared memcache, closed and reloaded Farmtown. Tried again to purchase the 54x54 upgrade on farm 29 but it is still locked. Also the just released 56x56 upgrade is not locked and is showing first and the locked 54x54 is listed below it. I think the new release may need some fine tuning.
Hi 46Bill,
Please contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2022, 09:18 PM

I reported it to support. Thanks Taz, I appreciate your helping!
Old Jul 12 2022, 09:49 PM

Default Adding to existing farm

I just bought more land for my existing farm and when I go to add it in it is not doing anything, it will not stick. There is a green square and I click on it when it is in position but it won't stick. I just started back playing again so I cannot figure how to do it. Thank you. I spent the money and it is gone but I can't use it.
Old Jul 12 2022, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori Crisafulli View Post
I just bought more land for my existing farm and when I go to add it in it is not doing anything, it will not stick. There is a green square and I click on it when it is in position but it won't stick. I just started back playing again so I cannot figure how to do it. Thank you. I spent the money and it is gone but I can't use it.
Hi Lori,
I moved your post to the thread about land upgrades. You add land by going to the realtor office to buy it. When you return to your farms the extra land should show on the lower left and right sides.
Please provide your Facebook User ID number which is at the bottom of the page under your farms, so we can check on this for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2022, 03:14 PM

Default Stretching out a lot

Stretching out a lot.
I was purchasing to stretch out a lot from 12 to 40 and it stopped a 28 and would not go any further but yet subtracted my coin time & time again while trying to get to 30 several time.
Old Jul 26 2022, 03:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Erickson View Post
Stretching out a lot.
I was purchasing to stretch out a lot from 12 to 40 and it stopped a 28 and would not go any further but yet subtracted my coin time & time again while trying to get to 30 several time.
Hi Bob,
I moved your post to the thread about land upgrades.

Please provide the account ID for those farms as the one related to your account here does not show any land upgrades. You can find the account ID at the bottom of the page your farms are on.
Old Sep 20 2022, 01:56 PM

Default Enlarged farm #7 twice, for 16,000,000,000

I enlarged my number 7 farm twice, cost was 8,000,000,000 and nothing shows. Farm is 24 x 24 now, but no new land shows.
Old Sep 20 2022, 02:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkstelm View Post
I enlarged my number 7 farm twice, cost was 8,000,000,000 and nothing shows. Farm is 24 x 24 now, but no new land shows.
Hi Dkstelm,
I moved your post to the thread about land upgrades.
Apparently your purchase did not go through as all I see is your purchases for farm 24 for 18, 20 & 22 size.
Old Sep 20 2022, 03:34 PM

Default Farm upgrade

Well, I just tried to upgrade again and it worked. confused, but I'm just going to move on.
Old Sep 20 2022, 03:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkstelm View Post
Well, I just tried to upgrade again and it worked. confused, but I'm just going to move on.
Hi dkstelm,
It could have been part of the Facebook glitch that was effecting much of the game for a little while earlier. You reported it about the time that was going on.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor