Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 16 2022, 06:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljb_dayton View Post
i think i see the explanation, i cant work neighbor facilities in between this 8 hours, so say at 8:00 am till 9:00 am working facilities, i should not visit my request wall till after say 5:00 pm ?
hi ljb dayton,
Yes. The time is exactly 8 hours. You can check in the Show Times tool to see exactly how long you have to wait.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2022, 05:27 PM

Thanks Taz D, the problem has been corrected, thanks so much
Old Aug 18 2022, 08:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Cannot Post Facilities or Clients

When I click to post the above a Box comes up and it says at the top "Create Post" and is completely blank--after waiting for 10 minutes it does not change. I closed out FT came back and tried again---6 times --Nothing!!!!
Old Aug 18 2022, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 C Acres View Post
When I click to post the above a Box comes up and it says at the top "Create Post" and is completely blank--after waiting for 10 minutes it does not change. I closed out FT came back and tried again---6 times --Nothing!!!!
Hi 3 C Acres,
I moved your post to the thread about wall request posts.
What facility are you trying to post from? Are you opening the facility and going to the Pending tab and then clicking on the Produce Faster or Get More Clients buttons?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 18 2022, 11:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef
Default not able to share posts on other groups

i'm having the same problem as 3 C Acres, the problem is when you click on share post it comes up with a blank popup, and am not able to share links to other groups
Old Aug 18 2022, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
i'm having the same problem as 3 C Acres, the problem is when you click on share post it comes up with a blank popup, and am not able to share links to other groups
Hi Keef,
If that is the case then that is a Facebook issue. The only thing Farm Town does is to post the initial post to your Facebook profile which also puts it on your friends newsfeed. There isn't any thing we can do concerning this.

I just tried it with my posts and it shows me a list to pick where I want to share it to.
Old Aug 18 2022, 11:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
If that is the case then that is a Facebook issue. The only thing Farm Town does is to post the initial post to your Facebook profile which also puts it on your friends' newsfeeds. There isn't anything we can do concerning this.

I just tried it with my posts and it shows me a list to pick where I want to share it to.
I don't get a list just a blank box

so I guess I'll have to wait for at least 16 months for them to fix it, it's been 16 months since I've been able to boost my trains or send gifts from my gift page, FB needs to get there %&%$^& together
Old Aug 18 2022, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I don't get a list just a blank box

so I guess I'll have to wait for at least 16 months for them to fix it, it's been 16 months since I've been able to boost my trains or send gifts from my gift page, FB needs to get there %&%$^& together
Hi Keef,
I am sorry, but when you share posts to other locations it is a Facebook function, not a Farm Town function.
Old Sep 03 2022, 06:04 PM

Default Wall Requests

My Wall Requests don't seem to be working properly. There are no requests on my wall. This started yesterday (Sep 2/22) There used to be an ID number when you were switching formats but I don't know it anymore.
Hopefully this link will get you to my farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6757&farm_ix=0
Thanks for your help
Old Sep 03 2022, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbl456 View Post
My Wall Requests don't seem to be working properly. There are no requests on my wall. This started yesterday (Sep 2/22) There used to be an ID number when you were switching formats but I don't know it anymore.
Hopefully this link will get you to my farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...6757&farm_ix=0
Thanks for your help
Hi cbl456

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I understand that your Facility wall requests is empty? Is it the same for Show other wall requests?
What about your My Request tab? do you have gifts showing there?
If the problem is with gifts not showing up, this is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. Most of the time they will show back up in a few days in your My Requests.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

If it is not a gift problem, then please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if there is any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms and check Wall requests again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If the problem continues, please try another updated browser to see if requests are showing correctly. Let us know how it goes.

About your id number, if you scroll down the game page you will find your user id number.
Anyway the link you provided works perfectly

Last edited by marymarcel; Sep 03 2022 at 06:24 PM.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests