Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 12 2021, 08:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
Why do my tools not work when farming for neighbors? Also can't make shortcuts for the tools like I had in the Flash version of the game.
Hi Starstruck,

Because the Super Neighbor function has not been added back in. The only thing you can do is visit them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:15 PM

Default Fishing boat not consistently working

# 100002308610159. When I use my fishing boat it does not consistently work. I can click on the water numerous times and it does not work.
Old Jan 12 2021, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bina Schmunk View Post
# 100002308610159. When I use my fishing boat it does not consistently work. I can click on the water numerous times and it does not work.
Hi Bina,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools. If you have heavily layered waters on the farm then you may have problems at this time. It may not be recording all the clicks. Only thing I can suggest is to slow down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2021, 08:17 AM

Default Fuel Consumption

When I work my farms the fuel is still going down and your note states that it will not.
Old Jan 16 2021, 08:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABANAN View Post
When I work my farms the fuel is still going down and your note states that it will not.
Hi BABANAN,

When you stop using tools that use fuel you will see the counter corrects to the original amount.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 16 2021, 10:37 AM

Default My tools have disappeared!

My tools are sitting on my farm but are not useable. Where did they go. It's trying to make me buy more tools!
Old Jan 16 2021, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by forsylviaw View Post
My tools are sitting on my farm but are not useable. Where did they go. It's trying to make me buy more tools!
Hi forsylviaw,
Please add your tools to your storage as the toolbox can not recognize them if they are on a farm.
Old Jan 17 2021, 03:25 AM

Default Yellow Hand

Sorry to be fairly new, but what does the yellow hand do?
Old Jan 17 2021, 04:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cottond View Post
Sorry to be fairly new, but what does the yellow hand do?
Hi cottond,

No need to be sorry, everyone here is happy to help a fellow farmer

The yellow hand is a quicker method to move something on your farm rather than using several steps to move each one ( you can't use it to move a crop field). The slow method to move something is to mouse over the item until it highlights, click on it to open the menu, then scroll down to the "move" option to move it, then it picks it up, you move your mouse to the new location and click your mouse again to set it down. You would need to repeat that for every item.

It's also particularly useful should an animal get stuck if it's ended up sitting on top of growing crops or too close to something and won't let you highlight it to open the menu.

To use it you just click on the yellow hand then click on the item you want to move, it's picks it up for you, you then move your mouse to another clear area on your farm and click again to set that item down, repeat that for everything you want to move. When you are done, you click on the green man to stop using the yellow hand.

When you get to the stage where you want to start buying the Farm Cash versions called the Freestyle Farm Designers, which many like to call the green hand, orange hand, purple hand, those will allow you to do more than the yellow hand can do.

You can read up about those in the Tools Chapter of the Game Guide. Here's the link to the specific post about those if you would like to go read the information about them. Click on the link and it will take you there:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 17 2021, 09:13 AM

Default Purchases I've already purchased

Game is asking me to purchase items I've already purchased, such as seeders, plowers and harvesters. I'm using up all my coins with inability to make more because of facilities not working yet. Please help

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity