Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 04 2022, 05:04 PM

Default New Release -- May 4th, 2022

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 10 new Mothers Day decorations: 2 as gifts, 7 at the top of the Mothers Day category at the Store and 1 at the bottom.

2. Next 54 x 54 farm expansions for Farms 31 through 44: They cost 50 FarmCash or 70000000000 Coins.

3. Turbo Cinnamon Factory (FC): This is a new facility that produces 3 times More Cinnamon Bundles than the current Cinnamon Factory.

4. New 'Trade Products' tab in Facility Chains Manager:

a) When importing and exporting products, instead of going chain by chain you can now go neighbour by neighbour, this should speed up things by reducing clicks and only trading once with the same neighbour. The import action is still pending and will be enabled in the coming days.

b) You can now see how many products each neighbour has exported to you and how many products you can export to that neighbour, all in the same row, so you have more information to prioritize the exports between your neighbours

c) Total Import Cost: This is the amount of coins that will cost you to import all products from that neighbour, these products can then be used in your service facilities which are now more profitable because they are chains

d) Total Export Value: This is the amount of coins you will earn by exporting products to that neighbour, this is 100% more profitable compared to selling those products at the market

***Future Improvements***

e) A new Re-sell products option will allow you to instantly resell all imported products instead of storing them for future use in your service facility chains, this will be less profitable but will allow you to make a quick profit. You can also use this option if you don't have enough coins to import all products.

f) The staging area will be increased based on the amount of Farm Cash chains you own

g) All export products will be moved out to a dedicated storage to make more room in your regular product and harvest storage

h) Another set of Regular Quests will be enabled only for the products in the facility chain that was created in the current week

i) Organic and Green facility chains

5. Farm Pass: This is a seasonal event offering the opportunity to earn all kind of rewards by completing different goals as you play and interact with different features of the game, here is how it will work:

a) It will be a monthly event available for players at level 100 and up

b) 3 daily goals will be unlocked each day for you to complete on the current day

c) 3 season goals will be unlocked each week for you to complete on the current month

d) Season goals will be harder than daily goals but will earn you more farm pass points

e) As you earn farm pass points you will be unlocking different kind of rewards

f) Rewards can be free or premium, everyone will have access to the free rewards and players who purchase the Farm Pass will also have access to the premium rewards for that month

g) Some rewards when claimed will grant you instant benefits like farm products, facility ingredients, farm decorations, coins or farm cash

h) Other rewards will grant you certain privileges that will remain active for the rest of the season, for example, access to more avatar features, automatically revive crops, unstuck ships or speed up quest steps N times, more than 1 active quest lifeline, earning extra products when farming, increase benefits for ships, trains and trading warehouse, gift farm cash to helpers, etc

6. Ukrainian Restaurant (FC): Produces Ukrainian Food.

Green Borscht
Ukrainian Dumplings
Ukrainian Cabbage Rolls
Ukrainian Cheese Crepes
Meat Jelly
Banush
Chicken Kiev
Walnut Stuffed Prunes

Note: New products from other facilities: Cottage Cheese in the Dairy Processing Plant.

7. Veteran Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Veteran Supplies.

Veteran Grandpa Cup
Veteran Pin
Bullet Whiskey Glass
Woman Veteran T-Shirt
Flag and Medals Holder
Veteran Garden Flag
Army Soldier Statue
Veteran Postcard

8. Taste of Ukraine (FC): Provides Ukraine Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services and can be stocked with products from the Ukrainian Restaurant.

9. Veteran Club (Coins): Provides Veteran Community Services and can be stocked with products from the Veteran Supplies Factory.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Last edited by marymarcel; May 05 2022 at 06:10 PM.
Old May 04 2022, 05:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2022, 05:14 PM

Thanks Raul and team

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 04 2022, 05:18 PM

Thank you Raul. FYI farmers, you need a lot more chicken and cottage cheese is a new product.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003

Last edited by Denise Dianna; May 04 2022 at 05:22 PM. Reason: edit for content
Old May 04 2022, 05:18 PM

Thank you so much Raul and team!!
Old May 04 2022, 05:39 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks Raul and to all the dev team!!

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 04 2022, 05:44 PM

Default New Font

Please tell me the font on FT has changed and it's not my eyesight getting worse. I am finding the new font very difficult to read and I hope it's not a permanent thing.
Old May 04 2022, 06:05 PM

Thanks Raul for the New Release
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old May 04 2022, 07:28 PM

Oh! Trade products has been enabled in the facility chains.
Old May 04 2022, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
Oh! Trade products has been enabled in the facility chains.
Hi Sqrl,
Only for the Export part. They are still working on the Import part.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread