Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2010, 12:23 PM

Lov the new upgrades and facilities. Can't wait for new farm as I have no room and all new animals are sitting in storage. Thanks for all your hard work. Have a wonderful and exciting New year.
Old Dec 30 2010, 12:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Love Farm Town

I love Farm Town!! Many Thanks for all you do!!

Can You PLEASE tell us when the new upgrades will be?? or do you know beforehand? Many thanks!!
Old Dec 30 2010, 12:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBaby5656 View Post
I love Farm Town!! Many Thanks for all you do!!

Can You PLEASE tell us when the new upgrades will be?? or do you know beforehand? Many thanks!!
Hi there We don't know when the new upgrades occur, only the developers do and they normally don't put out a specific date...kind of like to surprise us all
Old Dec 30 2010, 12:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Thanks for answering!

Thanks Double T Dude Ranch for answering so quickly!! That makes me feel Like you are really listening! I thought the developers may be the only ones that know! LOL But I do hope they make it by new year!
Old Dec 30 2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
You only need to post once from the "produce faster" button and they can work all facilities. My friends and I like to put which farms there is work on
lf you have more than two farms .......definitely put what farms to go to on your help post. l won't go to farms when l have to check each one to find out if there's work or not. The help link will just bring the helper to the first farm.
Of course if you have 4 farms but all facilities are on one, you can say that too so people know not to go looking for more work.
Old Dec 30 2010, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBaby5656 View Post
Thanks Double T Dude Ranch for answering so quickly!! That makes me feel Like you are really listening! I thought the developers may be the only ones that know! LOL But I do hope they make it by new year!
I hope so too! Lol
Old Dec 30 2010, 01:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
Well, you don't HAVE to purchase FC. The game functions quite well without the FC facilities. Just because you are not happy with the functionality you get entirely for free does not mean it's not free. The game could not possibly progress without some cash flow - you can either help it progress, or use it within your means. **wave of hand**
Yep and i said that. What i also said in earlier post, is that if the tools/facilities were not so expensive to buy, pay $45 AUD of FC could stretch a lot further. If i purchased $45 worth of FC, i could get 5 things. If i am making any sense. 90FC for a manure spreader is huge. I have the first one, but to upgrade another 40FC for it to do trees is a lot.

And i have spent real money buying FC on more than one occasion. I just can no longer afford too.

Last edited by *Pru-Bear*; Dec 30 2010 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old Dec 30 2010, 03:10 PM

I have to say my fave part of the facility manager is that I can not fill my oil wells w/o hiding the buildings the wells are hiding behind

My Farms
Old Dec 30 2010, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Here is my guess.....

I think we will get farm #8... and 20 new levels today... before the end of the day.... and the devs will take tomorrow off to enjoy New Year's Eve.

any bettors out there?

oh yeah, and the cost will be an even Billion $$$ for the full 24x24 and no requirement to have attained a higher level
(which I think should be a requirement to give lower levels something to strive for, and higher levels an acknowledgment of the work they have done)

I'm guessing nearer to the end of January. There's been a bigger gap between releases lately. I wouldn't object to earlier, however...
Old Dec 30 2010, 04:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Happy Holidays.
Love all the new things
Are not the Dvs valunteers????
Do we have a duck Station, I was asked about, find nothing!!

Thank you so much for all your work!!
Closed Thread