Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 20 2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrot38 View Post
Why do people want a button that does everything? I thought we played this game for enjoyment and yes I spend real money and have all the farms and facilities possible and they are very full
I do all my own farming and enjoy it and it does not really take all that much time per day if you have not got enough time may i suggest you slow down and smell the roses so to speak and enjoy the game or have less farms.
A game like this should be for relaxing not stressing
Hear hear!¬ Ive been playing this game since about October 2009 - no facilities, single harvesting etc - it has advanced in leaps and bounds since then and I am grateful for all the work that has gone into making it a great game.

However I will say that I very much appreciate the 5 x 5 tools and would love a 5x5 seeder - I have arthritis in my hands and having to click less helps a lot. But I like sometimes to just go through my facilities the old way - it misses a lot of the fun not seeing the detail - especially when selling stuff and seeing what each product makes.
Old May 20 2011, 04:47 PM

I hope in the next update we can hire people to work our service facilities...it's been saying "Coming Soon" for months now (maybe only weeks, but it feels like forever)!
Over 7.5 Billion coins
Avid Farmer since September 17,2009
Farm Town Addict!
Old May 20 2011, 05:56 PM

Completely agree matrix1272. As for all the new tools it is nice to go back and do each one the old fashioned way. Enjoy the game.
Old May 20 2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokeloshe View Post
I think in view of the projected second coming tomorrow they should give us the upgrade now. What if Raul gets raptured?????????????

Its the 21st for me today so I'll let you know how that goes for yours k
Old May 20 2011, 08:27 PM

Ah yes--the Rapture--will be glad to tend your farms after you are gone--payment in advance, please, only $US or FC accepted! ROFL
Old May 20 2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Hear hear!¬ Ive been playing this game since about October 2009 - no facilities, single harvesting etc - it has advanced in leaps and bounds since then and I am grateful for all the work that has gone into making it a great game.

However I will say that I very much appreciate the 5 x 5 tools and would love a 5x5 seeder - I have arthritis in my hands and having to click less helps a lot. But I like sometimes to just go through my facilities the old way - it misses a lot of the fun not seeing the detail - especially when selling stuff and seeing what each product makes.
When you have 58 facilities it take a while to load them up instead of clicking 30+ or what ever 3 times having a "ALL" button like for the food trailers would save our hands.

I not asking for 1 button to do the whole farm.
Old May 20 2011, 10:13 PM

I am also having the "black box" problem, and the forklift ...

OMG the forklift is simply useless - what a waste of 40 FC!!
I list my facilities in order of whats done, and start clicking "store" on each item - that the ONLY function of the "fortyFCforklift" ... every time i do this, the game times out!! and then i have to start over!! what the heck. so the ONLY use for the forklift makes the game time out. I want my 40FC back, or more uses for the forklift, seriously.
Old May 21 2011, 01:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokeloshe View Post
I think in view of the projected second coming tomorrow they should give us the upgrade now. What if Raul gets raptured?????????????
now that i have composed myself from laughing so hard for 10 minutes.. I can only hope Raul doesnt get raptured.. we need him here!!!! LMAO
Old May 21 2011, 01:16 AM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

either rapture or zombie apocalypse, according to the CDC!!!
pleeeeeeezzz, could we have our update now, in case of zombies????
Old May 21 2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumptv View Post
I am also having the "black box" problem, and the forklift ...

OMG the forklift is simply useless - what a waste of 40 FC!!
I list my facilities in order of whats done, and start clicking "store" on each item - that the ONLY function of the "fortyFCforklift" ... every time i do this, the game times out!! and then i have to start over!! what the heck. so the ONLY use for the forklift makes the game time out. I want my 40FC back, or more uses for the forklift, seriously.

There is nothing wrong with the forklift it works fine for most people, including myself. So the problem has to be with your computer. Try refreshing the game before you use the forklift, and leave a longer gap between each click for store
Closed Thread