Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 04 2011, 06:35 PM

Default bonus increase for use that are at the highest level

Can you please change the 250,000 coins max per three hours for us that are long time players since the beginning of time. I received two items from my post and hit the max of 250,000 most are not clicking on the items we need for the facilities now due to this as they have also reached the max. I LOVE the game still however it should be changed.

Sorry typo at the top, should be for us not use..

Last edited by nettie1212; Jun 04 2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: typo
Old Jun 04 2011, 06:43 PM

I guess I just don't understand the new belt system. I got to the brown belt of a product today and after I posted it, I closed the game and went looking to see if someone had a belt post for a product I need that would also help them. Well, I found one but I got nothing. They received their part but I got a message saying I already exceeded the 3 hour limit of 250,000. It was the first post I clicked on and no one had clicked on mine yet, nothing at all in my gift box!

Something about the belt system has to change. This 3 hour thing does not seem to be fair, and is there a glitch that won't give me anything at all? What is up with that?

My Farm:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0820&farm_ix=Y
Old Jun 04 2011, 06:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSLewis View Post
I have to agree with many of the other posts about the belt system being messed up. This morning at 6:30 I harvested 3 farms. The first was rice and I posted for my black belt. Then I posted the black belt in wheat for 840 wheat bonus. I had 2 people click it and I hit my limit for the 3 hrs. I wasn't able to get any rice. I waited till 2 in the afternoon and went to harvest 5 more farms of wheat. The original post for belts stated "For example, when you reach the Black Belt for Wheat, from that point on when you harvest wheat there will be a 36% chance of getting an extra box of Wheat." I never received a new pop up to post nor did I receive anything saying I received a bonus for being a black belt. I should hope that with a 36% chance of getting a bonus that I would get AT LEAST a few extra boxes for over 5000 harvests. I really don't see the point of a bonus system if it only works once and for only 30 seconds because you hit your limit in 2 clicks.
I have the floating text turned off so not sure if it will float up that way when you get an extra box but they are added to your storage. Next time you harvest a crop look at the number you have in storage, take note of the number of fields you have, either harvest the fields or hire it out, then look at the number you have in storage now. You should see more and if you do the math it will be at the percentages you are at for extra boxes. This is like the 20% more you get for harvesting for someone there was an extra box that would float up when you got it and it was added to your storage but that was it you wouldn't get a pop up saying you just got an extra box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
So why does it say im 314 harvests away from 1st degree dan for wheat but yet i have a number "7" inside my blackbelt?

If im 314 away from 1st degree, then that should place me at 2, not 7.
besides there are only 6 dans--- not 7
The black belt is the 7th belt you can earn, the dan belts are something new added to the game and I don't know how they will look in your store once you get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I don't know what you mean by closing tabs, since I don't have but one page/tab open . If I close that tab, I close my browser.
If you are using IE 8 or later, fire fox, or chrome you have tabs in your window. You can open different tabs in the same window so you don't have 5 different windows open at one time. To close a tab click on the x for that tab. This really comes in handy. Now when you come on a bonus you want to click on if you left click it opens in that tab, but if you right click on it you can open it in a different tab by choosing open in new tab. This is really handy for getting bonus like I said in my other post. Now if you have fire fox or chrome you can download an ad on called right links that will open links in a new tab just by right clicking on them. Also another handy ad on is New tabs at the end this ad on will open new tabs on the right of the tabs open now instead of the next tab over from where you are working. I don't know if these ad ons are available for IE because I don't use IE anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
How are we going to know when we get additional crop?

How are we going to know what Dan we are at? Is this going to be indicated some way like 7.1, 7.2, etc.?

For the additional crop see above, on the dan belts I don't know but I am sure we will soon see.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.

Last edited by JAS0643; Jun 04 2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old Jun 04 2011, 06:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Mods can you ask the developers for a list of how many crops, tree, and flowers we need to reach each belt and add it to the game guide.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old Jun 04 2011, 06:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Mods can you ask the developers for a list of how many crops, tree, and flowers we need to reach each belt and add it to the game guide.
I already did ask the other day Understandably, they are a bit busy at the moment
Old Jun 04 2011, 07:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
[font=Century Gothic][size=3][color=Navy]The black belt is the 7th belt you can earn, the dan belts are something new added to the game and I don't know how they will look in your store once you get them.

This is what the dan belt looks like:

Old Jun 04 2011, 07:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
I already did ask the other day Understandably, they are a bit busy at the moment
That is fine I know it will take a few days to get the information and then another few to get it posted so I can wait for it. Thanks for asking. If you had posted that you asked before I just over looked it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old Jun 04 2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedDead View Post
My thoughts exactly. This is FARMING not FIGHTING.
Actually, I'm enjoying this now that the news feed isn't getting spammed to death. The rewards are great too.

I'm just thinking that ribbons and medals would have made more sense than belts and dans.

Overall, the Devs have always done a great job with the game. Sometimes it's frustrating when something gets broken, but they are always quick to fix it.
Old Jun 04 2011, 07:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
If you are using IE 8 or later, fire fox, or chrome you have tabs in your window. You can open different tabs in the same window so you don't have 5 different windows open at one time. To close a tab click on the x for that tab. This really comes in handy. Now when you come on a bonus you want to click on if you left click it opens in that tab, but if you right click on it you can open it in a different tab by choosing open in new tab. This is really handy for getting bonus like I said in my other post. Now if you have fire fox or chrome you can download an ad on called right links that will open links in a new tab just by right clicking on them. Also another handy ad on is New tabs at the end this ad on will open new tabs on the right of the tabs open now instead of the next tab over from where you are working. I don't know if these ad ons are available for IE because I don't use IE anymore.

You can also hold down [Ctrl] while clicking links and they will open in a new tab, i always do this when im getting bonuses+things from my wall so i dont get "lost" in all the things i need to click/Like

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 04 2011, 07:40 PM

Unhappy Gifted Items-for belt system

Was just wondering how everyone is keeping tabs on gifted trees-like the cherry, mango-etc, would like to know where I am with them but there not in the store section so do you just wait til something pops up?
Closed Thread