Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 02 2011, 01:26 AM

And just how many years would you suggest they need? I have been playing for three years and there is no scale established for levels as of yet. Even if they don't set up a level system, they could let us have the farm cash after so many predetermined xps.
Old Jun 02 2011, 02:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
new levels don't just come with experience point targets and names for each level, but items in the store, sometimes new seeds, facilities and other things. These things have to be designed and coded, all of which takes time I imagine. The game is still developing, it's not a finished product and it looks like they are going to be adding to it for a while to come. I'm sure all the devs are working as hard as they can to get the stuff done but it still takes a bit of time so we just have to wait for it to be ready
Levels don't need names. How many people know the name of the level they are at. I have a feeling very few. As for new stuff to buy we can do without that it is not that big a deal if I don't get a new house to buy at level 394 I just want to continue to go up in levels. Most fb games still go up in levels but at a certain point you stop having stuff to buy you just get the new level and game cash to go with it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 03 2011, 01:08 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandramcmullen View Post
And just how many years would you suggest they need? I have been playing for three years and there is no scale established for levels as of yet. Even if they don't set up a level system, they could let us have the farm cash after so many predetermined xps.
Farm Town has not been running for three years, but since Feb/March? 2009, and you would know how very fledging compared to the current version it was when it began. Yes, it's frustrating to have to wait for more levels and the farm cash that comes with them, but there are an awful lot of farmers in Farm Town and if they don't get it right when an upgrade does come out we all yell and scream very loudly. Best to be patient I think, and be glad that they do keep adding to our game as well as keeping the integrity of such a good game as they do. Since the introduction of Farm Cash the upgrades have kept coming at relatively close intervals and they still can't satisfy all of us who are addicted to Farm Town.
Old Jun 03 2011, 01:15 AM
Account Not Linked

i don't really mind waiting for new levels. it's something to look forward to despite i might whinge a bit while i wait.
Old Jun 03 2011, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raine Logan View Post
i don't really mind waiting for new levels. it's something to look forward to despite i might whinge a bit while i wait.
LOL - I whinge a LOT while I wait, but I still understand, and if I have to wait too long it makes me go take a peek at the real world and maybe even catch up with what has been neglected of late
Old Jun 03 2011, 01:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
LOL - I whinge a LOT while I wait, but I still understand, and if I have to wait too long it makes me go take a peek at the real world and maybe even catch up with what has been neglected of late

haha - there's that too.
Old Jun 03 2011, 01:57 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post

What is this real world you speak of?

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 19 2011, 01:12 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to farmstress joan
Angry Facebook Credits not usable on Farm Town

I just spent $25 on a Facebook Credit card and upon attempting to use if toward Farm Town, find it is not on the apps list! I am so ticked! Its the only one I play that I want to use the credits toward! Why have you done this! IF its the most popular game wouldnt you think this would be the most sensible app to apply it to?
Old Jun 19 2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstress joan View Post
I just spent $25 on a Facebook Credit card and upon attempting to use if toward Farm Town, find it is not on the apps list! I am so ticked! Its the only one I play that I want to use the credits toward! Why have you done this! IF its the most popular game wouldnt you think this would be the most sensible app to apply it to?
Hi, I have moved your post to the thread for discussions about Farm Cash. Sorry but this game has never accepted Face Book credits for purchasing Farm Cash

You are welcome to suggest they do in the suggestion thread if you wish.
Old Jun 19 2011, 07:35 PM

Is paypal not working as I still cannot buy any fc and I would like to. I can't even get a new password to see if that will work.