Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 19 2011, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebLeah View Post
Is paypal not working as I still cannot buy any fc and I would like to. I can't even get a new password to see if that will work.
What happens when you try to purchase?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2011, 10:13 PM

It tells me to re enter my password/email which I did. I asked for a new password and I never got one.
Old Jun 19 2011, 10:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It tells me to re enter my password/email which I did. I asked for a new password and I never got one.
Are you sure your using the right email address?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 19 2011, 10:19 PM

Actually I just checked. And yes. It worked a couple of months ago. It should work now.
Old Jun 19 2011, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Actually I just checked. And yes. It worked a couple of months ago. It should work now.
Not sure how fast they send you your password. Be sure and check to make sure no email from Paypal went into your spam folder for your email. I have had that happen with Gmail.
Old Jun 19 2011, 10:31 PM

They said they just emailed me another password to same email address but nothing came through. So I may have to fix this by phone as there is nothing is junk mail or anywhere else.
Old Jun 20 2011, 07:29 PM

I think that Farm Town is awesome - so much fun; however, the tools have gotten way too expensive. It cost me $20.00 to get the harvester, plower, seeder. Come on!!! If you pay for the original tool then the upgrades should either be cheaper or for coins. 35 and 45 farm cash is expensive - especially now when the economy is so bad. I realize we don't NEED to buy those, but that's why we play....to add things and change things and buy new things. Why play if you can't buy and have fun?

Not in the stars but in ourselves lies our destiny!
Old Jun 21 2011, 06:49 PM

Taz-I finally got my paypal account fixed. Don't know what was wrong, but had to fix by phone but was ableto buy fc so am very happy now. thanks for the help.
Old Jun 21 2011, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz-I finally got my paypal account fixed. Don't know what was wrong, but had to fix by phone but was ableto buy fc so am very happy now. thanks for the help.
Your welcome.
Old Jun 22 2011, 11:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Originally posted by eightbal1

I as well as most of my FT friends started playing the game within 4 days of it coming out... you know that... I've talked to you back then, Bert... we put up with the server kicks, put up with the chops/avatar behaving badly, put up with a H of a lot... and we gave you real money... out of our pockets... I have no problem with you charging for the intermediate farm implements like the plow and harvester, but to keep asking for more money after that to upgrade to levels 4 & 5 is just plain greed. You were going along nice for the first 18 months of the game but you seem to have lost touch with reality the last 12 months... when we have paid for that with real money, any upgrade should be farm coins. Hell, you can't even make a 4x4 tool work as a 4x4 grid... it's sloppy, unruly, and resizes itself if we can even get it to show up... why would we pay real money for that? Most I know from the beginning of the game no longer play... you want people back from farmville, you'd better slap your hands at the greed... I like the game or I wouldn't still come here 29 months later but after having 400+ friends on here dwindle down to about 5 still playing, you should take notice of that!!

Above was originally posted by eightbal1 and the thread was closed due to the fact that this was the proper thread to post it in so I copied and pasted into here.

I just want to say that I agree somewhat with this post. Although it was not exactly presented in a polite and orderly fashion, This person makes some good statements. I for one am not against farmtown charging real money. They deserve to make money for all the hard work and efforts they put out for all of us to enjoy. What I agree with is the fact that I think farmtown has gotten a little greedy and if they would curve it down, there would be more people staying with the game. I, like eightbal1, have lost at least 75% of my original friends I started playing with and I also do not play as much as I use to. I will not compare to the zinga game, thats pointless but I do love playing games on facebook with my friends and most of them went elsewhere to play and eventually, I followed. I still come back in every so often to run facilities and fish and chop trees but its down to maybe once a month. I try talking friends into coming back but 99% are not interested. So basically, I just wanted to make this statement and also, Happy Farming to all and God Bless America........... Luv....

PS- No punn intended and this post is not meant to cause any arguements or offend anyone so please dont take it personal. Its just my views and mine alone. Smile and the world smiles back at you.......

Last edited by gamegodessss; Jun 22 2011 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Just wanted to add something