Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 10 2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I had the same situation last night. But they "seem" to be back to the old way again.

edit.... oops.... noticed that it is "normal" on FireFox, and not on Chrome.
Ahh and I am using Chrome... but I have also noticed that I am back on my original server before the last update.

I don't like it can't tell whats going on. Have to move the mouse around until I find a spot that will display normally.
Old Aug 10 2011, 04:44 PM

I am having the same type of problems with another program on FB. I think that it is the new download of Adobe Flashdriver that I did this morning. I do believe the Adobe is the problem.
Old Aug 10 2011, 04:47 PM

yes that seems to be common I also updated Flash just before it happened.
Old Aug 10 2011, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
No the issue is with everything, I am using Safari and still only see three letter vertically and don't even know if my things are ready to harvest or how many fish I have left to fish.... the only way I am taking it is because whenever something starts working "fishy" is because and update is coming... so hoping and wishing we get the new farm and levels pretty soon.... oh and the black square telling us that is reloading, I thought they had gotten rid of that nuisance a long time ago but its popping more and more during the last 2 days.
i posted that before we figured out it was a flash issue... only chrome was effected before because chrome self updates automatically. the others you have to agree to install the updates

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 10 2011, 05:56 PM

The 3 vertical letters are really not helpful! I use Firefox & now have to choose the harvest tool & click on a crop to see what % it is. I already know what the crop is. I'm really hoping this isn't an "improvement." I love the game & usually look forward to the enhancements. This particular one is not helpful.
Old Aug 10 2011, 06:09 PM

Just wanted to chime in that the issue with not seeing % or number of fishes definitely seems to be a chrome issue, discovered I have same issue in chrome but not IE also logged into Firefox and again no issue, so its seems to be a chrome issue... is there any known fix out there? love my chrome so far its been having the least of bugs in my experience, I have been having a ton of slowness with IE and loading other peoples factories and gifts and stuff with Firefox so I would hate to have to go back to using those browsers.
Thank you,

Pippilotta
Old Aug 10 2011, 06:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by herebygrace View Post
The 3 vertical letters are really not helpful! I use Firefox & now have to choose the harvest tool & click on a crop to see what % it is. I already know what the crop is. I'm really hoping this isn't an "improvement." I love the game & usually look forward to the enhancements. This particular one is not helpful.
This isn't part of the game, it's an issue with flash player.
Old Aug 10 2011, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by herebygrace View Post
This was not a Farm Town "enhancement" but was instead an Adobe Flash update that has gone wrong. It is effecting a lot of Flash run games.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 10 2011, 06:20 PM

And another thing I keep getting An error occurred with Farm Town. Please try again later. when posting my belt increases. ??
Old Aug 10 2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Agreed, For what it's worth, I also think an 'unwither' tool would spoil the game.
I don't think it would ruin the game. However it would make people lazy because you could just water and harvest like flowers.
Closed Thread