Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 03 2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
Oh my gosh a timer is just what I need - I had delays in finishing my quests because I lost track of the time. Thanks Helen
Helen had a great idea! I have had the same problem wasting time because I didn't get back in time.
Old Feb 03 2012, 01:20 PM

i like the quests...no beggin and out of the 5 i've done so far i've made over 20,000,000 coin..so being always in need of coin i love them...and they don't require to impede on what u already have to plant..u just need a small space to keep ready for planting..oh..and a tree or 2 ready just in case...lol.
Old Feb 03 2012, 05:51 PM

My mom and I both play ft and neither of us have had the same quests. Been interesting. good way to get extra money. Thanks Devs.
Old Feb 03 2012, 05:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarlady

I am level 303 and yet can only open one quest at a time. I understood that you could have at least 5 open at that level. Am I right or wrong...Please advise.
Thanks
Sugarlady
Old Feb 03 2012, 06:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarlady View Post
I am level 303 and yet can only open one quest at a time. I understood that you could have at least 5 open at that level. Am I right or wrong...Please advise.
Thanks
Sugarlady
You can only open 1 every 20 hours.

You can have 5 open and working on them as long as they are not expired.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 03 2012, 06:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarlady

Thx Grumpa ..Happy farming!
Old Feb 03 2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
Helen had a great idea! I have had the same problem wasting time because I didn't get back in time.
LOL or maybe Helen is just a tad addicted and even a little bit crazy

Old Feb 03 2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diannevt View Post
I am very pleased with the quests I have done so far. Farm 13 became my quest farm with a crop area, trees and flowers I might need plus a small seacoast and river section (can't afford Farmcash waters sitting around waiting for me to need them + it's only an 8 hour wait at most). Part of farm 13 did go to a bunch more flowers for my flower shop however they are seperate from my quest flower section. I was going to put animal buildings out there however I know I would accidentally collect from them when doing all the others so I decided not to.

I like the idea of exclusive items for finishing the quests, especially like the idea of getting FarmCash for them. The coin rewards so far have more than covered the cost of any coin facility I had to purchase to complete the quest and I don't plan on doing quests that involve FarmCash facilities that I don't already own (Please don't tell my hubby how much I've already spent on this addiction). Really don't care about getting ingredients as a reward unless it is a HUGE amount of something that is only received as gifts or from FarmCash facilities such as hot dog sausages.

Absolutely thrilled with this game and the way the developers are constantly listening to us and trying to make sure the game only gets more interesting. I'm sure the developers have heard over and over again how so many of us don't want it to turn into a "beg your friend" game like the other farm game that drove me away. THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU, THANK-YOU developers
Where is the 'Like' button when you need one. Well said.

Old Feb 03 2012, 07:05 PM

Can the time between new Quests be shortened?

For those of us in the higher ranks, its very easy to complete a request in a day or two. I can't get more than 3 going at a time. So the idea of being able to have 5 going concurrently really ISN'T WORKING. Give us a chance to have a new Quest every 10 hrs, otherwise having the ability to have up to 5 quests doesn't really mean much.

Anyone else having a problem reaching 5 Quests at once?
Old Feb 03 2012, 07:35 PM

I personally do not want quests, don't care for quests or I would play another game. My FT is FT and I work my little patch of it and that keeps me pretty busy what time I don't use for my real life. I just hope they don't ruin a perfect game. If it's not broken don't try to fix it! But I guess if certain people like them then they can do them. Don't like the little "other game" button either & don't use it.