Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 12 2012, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Rob, sorry to say that ImajeanB is simply saying what many of the quieter majority are thinking.

Some of us fear that the devs get way too much of the noisy negative feeedback from those who can't be pleased no matter what they do, while there are so many of the happy farmers quietly playing and loving our game.

It's such a pity that more of those with few or no complaints don't frequent the forum more often.
ssssssooooooooooooo true, its not the devs killing the game, its gonna be the majority whiners....you cant please everyone, ive been playing since the start and Will Continue playing till the end(Hope there is no end..lol.), these devs bend over backwards giving us an AWESOME game, and yes its sad more people dont realize, to bad...

also wondered if we were gonna get more facility products belt thingys, i noticed they didnt do them this time(Like do the next 25 or so)--like theve done the last 2 releases...no biggie though, just sayin....

Keep up the AWESOME work Raul and Devs, we love this game,to bad gotta come to Facebook to do it..lol.
Old Mar 12 2012, 07:07 PM

Have to agree about the ore production-don't have enough and not enough chicken or meat either. Otherwise looks good.
Old Mar 12 2012, 07:43 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the update, but I wish you'd have brought back the "Money Tree" as one of the St. Patty's Day gifts...I really need a Money Tree...

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 12 2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Love the update, but I wish you'd have brought back the "Money Tree" as one of the St. Patty's Day gifts...I really need a Money Tree...
Don't worry Zeeky, the money tree is over rated I've had some on my farms now for two years (I think) and in all that time they haven't grown me any farm cash

Last edited by HelenJS22; Mar 12 2012 at 11:45 PM.
Old Mar 12 2012, 08:22 PM

Thanks for all the great updates
Cant wait to get more levels. I need more farm cash to get facilities and tools. wish we could get farm cash with our coins
I love this game, its the best ever!!!
Thanks for all your hard work
Old Mar 12 2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
The money tree is back..check St Pat's day in the store.
Old Mar 12 2012, 08:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Rob, sorry to say that ImajeanB is simply saying what many of the quieter majority are thinking.

Some of us fear that the devs get way too much of the noisy negative feeedback from those who can't be pleased no matter what they do, while there are so many of the happy farmers quietly playing and loving our game.

It's such a pity that more of those with few or no complaints don't frequent the forum more often.
I have to agree with ImajeanB and what Helen has said. There is a difference between bad feedback and just plain whinging and rudeness. Constructive feed back would be more wise. I just wish people would realise this is a business as well as a game and FC items are a big factor in revenue raising. At least the majority love this game and really appreciated the effort put into it by the Devs and Mods so thats all that matters!
Old Mar 12 2012, 08:42 PM

Hi Everyone

Firstly, as Rob T mentioned a few posts back , the Developers want feedback. be it negative or positive, that is why we allow posting in this thread

Please keep in mind that this thread is for feedback on the new release and it would be appreciated if you could keep your post(s) to that topic.

O.K. this is where I say... any off topic posts or posts that are abusive or personal attacks may be deleted without further warning.

Happy Farming
Old Mar 13 2012, 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by ImajeanB View Post
Pleeeese can't all you whiners stop it??? Many of us love FT and all the good things that we have available and do not need to read negative things! I personally want to thank all the devs for making it so much fun and enjoyable. If you don't then just leave! There are other games to play that might???? make you happy.
Quote:
[/quote]

lov3ed it so much helen i had to steal it lol

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Mar 13 2012, 05:03 AM

ooops i posted whilst reading thru.......apologies tony but i get annoyed at the ppls that continaully want more and just whinge or moan ...i mean so what if there arent lvls and a new farm....they are coming new lvls and farms come evry 2-3 releases and if ppls cant be patient then let them eat seedcake

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Closed Thread