Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 25 2012, 06:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trev1 View Post
I seem to been stuck on level 385, I been on this level for a week,I play twice my points move on but not my level, can any one help
trev
That is because 385 is the current top level. There will be 15 more levels sometime this week according to the announcement.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 25 2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
I seem to been stuck on level 385, I been on this level for a week,I play twice my points move on but not my level, can any one help
trev
level 385 is the top level at the moment..... new levels are due shortly - see Raul's posting on the first page of this thread.
Old Dec 25 2012, 08:37 PM
Account Not Linked

after the latest update the game is even slower. nothing has changed on my end
Old Dec 25 2012, 08:43 PM

I really appreciate the updates. More work but less time. thanks for keeping FT interesting.
Old Dec 25 2012, 08:45 PM

I LOVE the idea of the bonus chest. When I work for people, I'm a "finisher" and when I hire people, I always really hope they are, too. So this helps me on both fronts. I do agree with those that are saying they'd prefer the bonus chest to be for the complete job of whatever you're hired for. Or for multi-farm hires, per farm, but whatever you're hired for is ok. My biggest complaint as an employer is when I hire for flowers & crops or trees & crops and the person only does the crops. The way it is now won't help with that problem. But if I hire one person who says they want flowers (or shaking) and another who says they want to harvest, then both are unhappy because they're not getting to work solo, probably neither will get the chest, etc.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 25 2012, 08:47 PM
Account Not Linked

I've tried clicking on the memcache side and closing it several times but really can't tell that it does anything.
Old Dec 25 2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I LOVE the idea of the bonus chest. When I work for people, I'm a "finisher" and when I hire people, I always really hope they are, too. So this helps me on both fronts. I do agree with those that are saying they'd prefer the bonus chest to be for the complete job of whatever you're hired for. Or for multi-farm hires, per farm, but whatever you're hired for is ok. My biggest complaint as an employer is when I hire for flowers & crops or trees & crops and the person only does the crops. The way it is now won't help with that problem. But if I hire one person who says they want flowers (or shaking) and another who says they want to harvest, then both are unhappy because they're not getting to work solo, probably neither will get the chest, etc.
Raul posted this update about 7 hours ago -

Quote:
Known Issues:

- The employee bonus feature has some issues, we will make some modifications to it hopefully by the end of the week, it will basically be a per farm bonus, meaning, at the very end, when the employee has completed all the jobs to be performed on the farm then the bonus could be claimed so you will be able to change tools as often as you want and still get the bonus as long as you complete your job.
That will address your point about people cherry picking. Not sure how the multi-hire scenario will work, but I guess that each worker will accumulate for their own work and when there is no work left on the farm each worker still on that farm can claim their individual bonus. Could be wrong. Whether it will help with the fishing scenario (where some fish just can't be caught without reloading the farm, unless you have the Turbo Boat) is yet to be seen.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Gregh; Dec 25 2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old Dec 25 2012, 11:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
trev
we are all stuck on level 385 until the new levels are released...it pays to read all the info in Raul's notes, found on page 1 of this thread...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 26 2012, 02:09 AM

I have had up dates,but my level do not go up,still stuck on level 385
whats going on!
Trev
Old Dec 26 2012, 03:31 AM

Quote:
I have had up dates,but my level do not go up,still stuck on level 385
whats going on!
Trev
Your levels haven't gone up because the new levels aren't out yet. When it happens you'll know because there will probably be a rush of thank-you posts in here.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Closed Thread