Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 08 2017, 08:43 PM

What is the purpose in having to wait 24 hours between preparing ships?
Old May 08 2017, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martybelle View Post
What is the purpose in having to wait 24 hours between preparing ships?
Hi Martybelle,
That is just the way the developers set it up so you can only prepare 1 ship per day.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2017, 08:16 PM

I really enjoy the ships. Have forgotten to send them a couple of times and had to start over but those are the breaks. I like the extra goodies we get, sure is helpful.
Old May 12 2017, 11:03 AM

how are they counting the days for the ships .i got 4 ships out one will go out tonight .if i prepare one tomorrow send it out i have 6 out.. if you send same ship out 2 times in the 7 days does that count or do they need to be differant ships .i got all 7 .
Old May 12 2017, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
how are they counting the days for the ships .i got 4 ships out one will go out tonight .if i prepare one tomorrow send it out i have 6 out.. if you send same ship out 2 times in the 7 days does that count or do they need to be differant ships .i got all 7 .
Hi Mom Glenda,
You know as much about it as we do. We will just have to wait until it is released to see what happens.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 14 2017, 01:24 PM

can we please get an option to block certain neighbors ports so our ships don't go to them? i have about 14 neighbors who do not do the ships and they refuse to turn off/close their ports, stating its not their problem if neighbors ships come to their port and get stuck. yes i know i can exchange the ports, just getting tired of exchanging these 14 ports with other ports every day, these 14 are on the "farmers helping me" list so they are always on the ships itinerary of ports to visit but would love to be able to tick specific ports not to visit without removing/deleting these players as friends/neighbors

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old May 14 2017, 02:27 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
can we please get an option to block certain neighbors ports so our ships don't go to them? i have about 14 neighbors who do not do the ships and they refuse to turn off/close their ports, stating its not their problem if neighbors ships come to their port and get stuck. yes i know i can exchange the ports, just getting tired of exchanging these 14 ports with other ports every day, these 14 are on the "farmers helping me" list so they are always on the ships itinerary of ports to visit but would love to be able to tick specific ports not to visit without removing/deleting these players as friends/neighbors
Hi storm36,

If you would like to make a suggestion for the game please place it in the Suggestions area of the forum where they are all gathered for the developers to see. You can not start a new thread there, what you do is reply to one with a title that most suits your idea. Here's the link to that area >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 22 2017, 11:46 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Tried with these new times for the ships.. started the 18th, and dispatched one ship with one container each day since, had 2 ships arrive home, 4 still out and 1 to dispatch tomorrow. The times for container prep have been varying from day to day.. and now its saying it will take 9 minutes for a container where previously it said 12 minutes.. and I am sure this time will change again... I have decided its not worth the bother... once a ship is unloaded the game does not seem to recognize that it was dispatched either..
Old May 22 2017, 11:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Tried with these new times for the ships.. started the 18th, and dispatched one ship with one container each day since, had 2 ships arrive home, 4 still out and 1 to dispatch tomorrow. The times for container prep have been varying from day to day.. and now its saying it will take 9 minutes for a container where previously it said 12 minutes.. and I am sure this time will change again... I have decided its not worth the bother... once a ship is unloaded the game does not seem to recognize that it was dispatched either..
Hi Aussie Rae,
I moved your post to the General Feedback because you were not making a suggestion.
The game does recognize how many you have dispatched in the last 7 days (starting from the date of release), however most who dispatched one during the server problems will be missing the one for that day.
Old May 23 2017, 12:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
I moved your post to the General Feedback because you were not making a suggestion.
The game does recognize how many you have dispatched in the last 7 days (starting from the date of release), however most who dispatched one during the server problems will be missing the one for that day.
no problem Taz,