Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 10 2021, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slarew View Post
I tried my super neighbor skill to plow wasted crops I keep clicking on non extended tools and that games flip changes them to my biggest extended tool...its probably the default to use largest tool...but when there are fields [farm fields not data fields] that are corrupt the manual plow tool can usually get them but I cannot even try that...ps I am so happy I am not involved in this code change..I just get overwhelmed thinking of all the items that need to be redone and redoing animation.....you have to be exhausted from this. In 5 yrs this nightmare should be over..
Hi slarew,
Are you being switched back to the larger EX tool on the same farm or is it when you change to another farm? If it is to another farm then that is working correctly as it automatically selects your largest tool when you arrive at a new farm.
You can if using the EX tool set it to highlight mode if the farms you are working on are not layered with staggered fields.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2021, 06:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just added the following:
Post Release Updates - February 10th, 7:00PM
  • Enabled work in single Regular and Service Facilities. You have to open each facility from your farm, click on them and select the 'Show Facility Details' option. We know that most players use the Facility Manager to interact with facilities but this option was necessary to implement the Facility Manager.
  • Enabled harvest of animals inside a single Animal Building, this is now working for all farms. You have to click the animal building in your farm and select the 'Harvest Animals' option. Once harvested, if you mouse over the animal building, the time to harvest info will be updated.
  • Enabled the Search Tool in the Toolbox
  • Added the 4 missing visibility options to the preference screen: Show Regular Facilities, Show Service Facilities, Show Animal Buildings and Show Ground Covers
  • When mouse over items, the yellow highlight was reinforced with a solid and thicker yellow line to make it more visible
  • Added FarmCash balance to the Store screen
  • Enabled the capability of visiting any players farm via a direct link in your browser address bar by adding ?farm_id=USER_ID&farm_ix=FARM_INDEX_NUMBER to the url
  • Bugfix: Incorrect highlight of fields when plowing and sowing, included layered farms
  • Bugfix: Visibility and slowness issues when loading empty farms and then showing all items at once
  • Bugfix: Missing red LOCKED messages in store for locked items, with extra explanation about what items needs to be bought first
  • Bugfix: Removed 'Buy' button in Store for gift cards
  • Bugfix: When deleting items, the confirmation message was showing the item picture in red color
  • Bugfix: In the 'Set as Super Neighbour' screen, there was not enough space to select farm 1 and 2 when hiring for design

Note: Coming next is the Facility Manager and Posting Facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2021, 07:45 PM

Default new update causing errors

since the post release just going live now each facility i click this is all i get then a slow down then it goes ok ... any idea what this is?

2021-02-11 01:40:33.837 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:40:56.377 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:41:30.987 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:42:36.327 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:42:40.773 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:43:28.681 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Old Feb 10 2021, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
since the post release just going live now each facility i click this is all i get then a slow down then it goes ok ... any idea what this is?

2021-02-11 01:40:33.837 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:40:56.377 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:41:30.987 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:42:36.327 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:42:40.773 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
2021-02-11 01:43:28.681 WARNWARNING: DOTween Log: DOTWEEN Target or field is missing/null () Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hi Alex,
The developers are aware of this and looking into it.
Old Feb 10 2021, 09:40 PM

I did a ton of facilities and only had one problem. I think I over clicked and the game froze. I didn't even think to look at the code at the bottom, but a quick refresh and and I was good to go.

It's a pain in the neck to do facilities like this. A wonderful, glorious, perfect pain in the neck.
Old Feb 10 2021, 10:34 PM

No way am I going to each facility one at a time to work them. It will take me two days to work them all. I'll wait until facility manager is working again.
Old Feb 10 2021, 11:55 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
No way am I going to each facility one at a time to work them. It will take me two days to work them all. I'll wait until facility manager is working again.
yes I think a lot of us with thousands of facilities will be waiting,
Old Feb 11 2021, 12:03 AM

Just wanted to let you know ... Farm 1 only, the Semi-Trailer Truck: Metal Salts & Offal display the pictures for Starter Culture & Rennet. The display is OK on all other farms.
Old Feb 11 2021, 01:45 AM

Hi there
My Watermill on Farm no 2 is missing
User ID 1487705077
Old Feb 11 2021, 02:33 AM

The facilities are back!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Closed Thread