Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2021, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi, thank you all for the update, this probably sounds stupid but do we have to click on every single facility we have, some of us have 1000s - it was bad enough to do a farm with 70 on it, but the only way I found to handle this particular farm is to hide every facility as it is done - do I really need to do all my farms this way .......... clickers' cramp lol
Hi kejusa

We are all in the same boat. Yes, if you want to work your facilities you need to click in each of them to start all/load all or store all/cash out

All facilities have to be working correctly before the developers start working in the Facility Manager which is what they are doing right now according to the Note in the uptdate.
Old Feb 11 2021, 10:44 AM

Gasoline does not decrease when planting or harvesting
Old Feb 11 2021, 10:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustydogg1@comcast.net View Post
Gasoline does not decrease when planting or harvesting
Hi Rustydogg,
The developers turned off use of fuel until they can get more working in the game.
You can find what is available currently in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 11:37 AM

Default i have problems how i report the missing factory's

hi
i need your help
I don1t no if these the right way but all my produce factory`s have ben missing how i can fixed?
sorry if these not is the way to poste the problem but i don't` where to go
my apologies
my email removed email for safety)

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 11 2021 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Removed email for safety
Old Feb 11 2021, 11:39 AM

Default Game Error (ID 1192825551)

I hope this is the right place to post this, the Watermill on my farm will not load. All other facilities are working great, thanks so much for all your hard work!

ERROR: DownloadWorker-0.DonwloadAsync. Error getting: https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/...31-235959/Item Assets/items/watermill3/watermill2.png
Old Feb 11 2021, 11:39 AM

Hi when I am working on my farms or my sn farm all it does is freeze the screen and then I try and click out of the game it will not allow and then I have to shut the browser down and restart. FT is the only one I have problems with
Old Feb 11 2021, 11:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by landy1461 View Post
hi
i need your help
I don1t no if these the right way but all my produce factory`s have ben missing how i can fixed?
sorry if these not is the way to poste the problem but i don't` where to go
my apologies
my email removed email for safety)
Hi Landy.
I removed your email for your safety as this is an open forum and it is not needed to answer you.
Please check your preferences and make sure the Show Regular Facilities is checked. This was just added back in the preferences.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi BarbLH,

Thank you for your report, you post has been copied to the relevant closed thread that the developers want it in.
Thanks, Tiger! I just opened my Semi-Trailer Truck on Farm 1 & the display is OK now. Metal Salts & Offal are displaying the correct pictures.

And thanks, also, to the devs & everyone who has been working on this migration. It's a huge & difficult task. Having worked on such a project in real life (LOL!), I know from personal experience.
Old Feb 11 2021, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
Hi when I am working on my farms or my sn farm all it does is freeze the screen and then I try and click out of the game it will not allow and then I have to shut the browser down and restart. FT is the only one I have problems with
Hi Nettie,

Are these farms layered? If so there may be problems with those as the developers have not worked on that part yet.
Old Feb 11 2021, 12:10 PM

Default fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Judy,
I don't see any boats in your storage or on your farms. Are you fishing just with the fishing pole, one at a time?

What happens when you try to fish?
When I try to fish nothing shows up the balance just stays the same. I don't have any boats. Just a pole. I usually hire people from the market to fish and that's how I always fish using someone elses boat. When this first started I was able to catch fish but not now.
Judy
Closed Thread