Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 11 2021, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judy graham View Post
When I try to fish nothing shows up the balance just stays the same. I don't have any boats. Just a pole. I usually hire people from the market to fish and that's how I always fish using someone elses boat. When this first started I was able to catch fish but not now.
Judy
Hi judy graham

I just tried the fishing pole, while you are fishing the number showing up the amount of fish available doesnt change, but if you stop fishing,move the pole to not stay on the water and then hover the pole on that piece of water again, it updates to a new amount.

It is hard to fish using only the pole, when you see the amount doesnt change then refresh the farm and try again.

If you had a superneighbor with boat it would be very useful
Old Feb 11 2021, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Nettie,

Are these farms layered? If so there may be problems with those as the developers have not worked on that part yet.
I guess those are I wanted to bring it forward just in case many others were having the same problem I thank you for your quick response I think the game once all if it is done and changed over will be 100% better then what it was with flash. Have a great day
Old Feb 11 2021, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nettie1212 View Post
I guess those are I wanted to bring it forward just in case many others were having the same problem I thank you for your quick response I think the game once all if it is done and changed over will be 100% better then what it was with flash. Have a great day
Hi Nettie,
Try turning off in the preferences all the show items except what you are currently working on. Then switch what you have turned on to do the next job. That may help keep you from freezing up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 12:57 PM

Default Patience Is A Virtue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Have some patience please. Farm Town will be back to full function and is not going away. The developers are working hard to get the rest of the functions added back into the game. It takes time for a complex program as this is to reprogram each function then make sure it is not going to break something already available and is going to work correctly.
You are wrong that nothing is happening. It took 11 years for Farm Town to be built to what it was. It can't be rebuilt over night.
Your comments are so very on point.
If this was an easy job, all games would have been converted instead of being dropped.
I am sure the finished product will be better in the future than when we switched over.
At least I am willing to give the developers a chance.
We have enjoyed every upgrade that has been made over the 11 years
and we will be waiting for the finished product.
Have a great day and keep displaying your patience as I know it must be hard.

Dale Offord

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...9607&farm_ix=0
Old Feb 11 2021, 01:16 PM

Default Missing facilities

Hi there

I am missing some facilities, the first one I notice is the Stone Windmill
ID 724645916
Old Feb 11 2021, 01:35 PM

Default updated features not available

Hi. Just to let you know that none of the updated features seem to be available in my farms.

I have finally been able to load the game for most of 3 weeks now. I can plant, harvest and plow crops, trees, flowers and fish, collect from animals and move from farm to farm easily.

The colors are wonderful, especialy on my flower farms. I am happy for all that and thank you for your hard work on this project.

My display does not show any neighbors. There is no gift box. Not able to sell.
None of the game updates are available to me, even the newest ones of yesterday February 10. When I click on a facility, it just says coming soon.
Old Feb 11 2021, 01:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
Hi there

I am missing some facilities, the first one I notice is the Stone Windmill
ID 724645916
Hi Honeyg,
I checked your data and do not see a Stone Windmill in that. There aren't any farm cash facilities in there that are showing as missing.

Are you sure it is the Stone Windmill or is it the Watermill?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 01:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolAnnBurdine View Post
Hi. Just to let you know that none of the updated features seem to be available in my farms.

I have finally been able to load the game for most of 3 weeks now. I can plant, harvest and plow crops, trees, flowers and fish, collect from animals and move from farm to farm easily.

The colors are wonderful, especialy on my flower farms. I am happy for all that and thank you for your hard work on this project.

My display does not show any neighbors. There is no gift box. Not able to sell.
None of the game updates are available to me, even the newest ones of yesterday February 10. When I click on a facility, it just says coming soon.
Hi CarolAnnBurdine,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates. This is where you need to post about these things.
Do not use a saved link to get to your farms as that will not get the updates. Instead please either click on the shortcut link in the left column on your Facebook home page or click on the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums to get to your farms.
Old Feb 11 2021, 03:16 PM

It's me again with another Semi-Trailer Truck problem: I have Semi-Trailer Trucks on most of my farms. I don’t usually have all products in my Semi checked. Today I noticed that certain items I needed were not checked so I added check marks, then clicked the ORDER ALL button. I noticed that as I scrolled down the list of products the check marks seemed to be “moving/changing” too. Items that I would always have checked (leather, for example) were unchecked. After manually adjusting semis on several farms, I decided to clear my cache & run the FT memcache. I refreshed my farm but found the same results. After going through a few more farms (to find I had to check or uncheck products) I decided it would be easier to just check all products. I had to do this on all my semi farms.

Then I noticed that the ORDER ALL button doesn’t seem to work for ALL products. I found that I had to manually order ALL for certain products when I realized their IN TRANSIT was 0. (“In Transit” = 0: Leather Roll, Carbonated Water, some others, too)
Old Feb 11 2021, 03:42 PM

Glad to be able to use the facilities but must admit I will probably wait till we can use the facility manager as it is hard on my carpal tunnel syndrome. Can't wait till then. Thanks Devs. PS. I really, really, really like the darker yellow planting lines. They are much easier to see.

Last edited by Snookie Sue; Feb 11 2021 at 06:04 PM.
Closed Thread