Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 27 2021, 12:23 PM

Default can not go to market to hire

I still can not go to market to hire. I bought tools for people to use but can't hire them to use them. Is this going to be fixed? If not, plz let me know so I can just stop all together. Thank you so much and have a blessed day
Old Feb 27 2021, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostBlessedNana View Post
I still can not go to market to hire. I bought tools for people to use but can't hire them to use them. Is this going to be fixed? If not, plz let me know so I can just stop all together. Thank you so much and have a blessed day
Hi MostBlessedNana,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the markets. The markets are not available yet.
You can see what is available in the first post of the Game Migration Updates thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2021, 01:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ingredients issue

My facilities are saying that I have no sugar to use.
But I have a lot of sugar.
User 1055253533
Old Feb 27 2021, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
My facilities are saying that I have no sugar to use.
But I have a lot of sugar.
User 1055253533
Hi Stephan,
I checked and according to your data you have 17,983, but it may have been you have already used that to fill other facilities. What facility are you trying to fill that tells you you don't have any sugar?
Try restarting your farms and see if you have any left.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 27 2021, 01:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Stephan,
I checked and according to your data you have 17,983, but it may have been you have already used that to fill other facilities. What facility are you trying to fill that tells you you don't have any sugar?
Try restarting your farms and see if you have any left.
Thank you for the super fast response.
It is now registering that I have sugar.
I had been trying to make jam for a few days and it would never work.
It has resolved.
Old Feb 27 2021, 01:58 PM

Thank you, Tiger - I will wait for it to reappear - per the Facility Manager, both Watermills are there and functioning - the one on F11 is visible and the one on F1 is invisible and if I try to purchase another one it tells me I already have one on that farm and if I continue with the purchase I can only use one - also, if I try to put something it the spot where it is it turns red indicating nothing can go there and since it is designed into the river it is obvious so I don't have to hunt for it - y'all are doing an awesome job
Old Feb 27 2021, 02:15 PM

1336382078 Wife and I don't seem to have problems, just waiting for quest, maps, offline to appear so we can continue building our farms up and layering them!!
Do you have any idea's of when this will come back?
Appreciate all you have done so far and know it must be difficult for you since Adobe flash left you.
God bless, take care and stay safe.
Old Feb 27 2021, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chet Evors View Post
1336382078 Wife and I don't seem to have problems, just waiting for quest, maps, offline to appear so we can continue building our farms up and layering them!!
Do you have any idea's of when this will come back?
Appreciate all you have done so far and know it must be difficult for you since Adobe flash left you.
God bless, take care and stay safe.
Hi Chet Evors

Im sorry but we dont have any news about that. At this time the concentration is getting more features added back and performing right.
Old Feb 27 2021, 03:05 PM

Unhappy Trains

Could you please get the trains working again? Mine are empty, so now I cannot work my neighbors big posts without getting sore wrists & fingers!
Old Feb 27 2021, 04:49 PM

Default Can't get on the map.

Map option not working on my farm.
Closed Thread