Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 18 2021, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
I hired someone from the marketplace to work on my farms and they never accepted. Their name did turn to yellow so I hired someone else. Several minutes later, after the other person was almost half done, that first person showed up and started working on what was left. Is there any way you can boot someone off your farms if that happens? I felt so bad for the second person I'd hired. Surely there must be some way to stop that from happening. Thank you for your help!
Hi JuliesNotGoofy,

It sounds like there was a temporary issue, who had the issue is not clear but there was a delay in that hire request disappearing from the the initial person you hired which allowed them to accept it. It does sound like the delay was at their end rather than yours.

Every time we have tested this it has behaved correctly and automatically cancelled the hire when it should.

If you can reproduce the problem every single time that the yellow shows and you then send the request to someone else you hire then you need to let support know so they can look into it as we haven't been able to reproduce it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info