Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 02 2021, 02:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Perry View Post
They're showing NOW because I already re-purchased them. Thanks to all for the help.
Hi Beth,
If that was the case then it would show as 2 purchased and only 1 on your farms. That is not the case. Your data shows no farm cash facilities missing.
If there are any coin facilities that you were missing and repurchased, we would not have that data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2021, 02:40 PM

question: will the use of the egg collector, milking machine et al be working again or was it a waste of buying them?
Old Sep 02 2021, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaLee View Post
question: will the use of the egg collector, milking machine et al be working again or was it a waste of buying them?
Hi LizaLee

You have to place those tools in your storage and then they will work when you click in Harvest All button in your Facility Manager.
Old Sep 06 2021, 10:15 PM

My ID# 1661807478 It is getting confusing where to post things these days. I have a problem with things disappearing, especially noticeable things like buildings and facilities for starters. Is this a common problem? It is making me crazy.

The next thing is a suggestion, I think I know where to do that one. Thanks.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 06 2021 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old Sep 06 2021, 10:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
My ID# 1661807478 It is getting confusing where to post things these days. I have a problem with things disappearing, especially noticeable things like buildings and facilities for starters. Is this a common problem? It is making me crazy.

The next thing is a suggestion, I think I know where to do that one. Thanks.
Hi Joyinlife,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
No this is not a common problem.
What buildings and facilities have you had go missing?

Are the missing facilities showing in the facility manager?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2021, 09:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi, my wool sheds are all empty , how can i get my animals back ? They were all full ! Help !
Old Sep 17 2021, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy XxX View Post
Hi, my wool sheds are all empty , how can i get my animals back ? They were all full ! Help !
Hi Joy,
Please provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find that ID in the banner above your farms.
Old Sep 17 2021, 10:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Joy,
Please provide your account ID so we can check this. You can find that ID in the banner above your farms.
100005495888304 ) my id The first farm shows 200 of each , that is the only one i found with animals, i put a few into # 6

Last edited by Joy XxX; Sep 17 2021 at 10:06 PM.
Old Sep 17 2021, 10:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
100005495888304 ) my id The first farm shows 200 of each , that is the only one i found with animals, i put a few into # 6
Hi Joy,
I do see sheep and goats in all of your wool sheds, though none of them are full (250) with the sheep where the goats do appear to be full. We do not have any way to replace any you are missing. They are for coins, but you would have to know how many are missing and contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 17 2021, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you , i have no idea how many FC animals or others i had so i guess there is no point submitting a complaint. My loss as usual ! I cannot refill sheds because of the loose animals , so it is a lose lose situation. The only way would be to restore them.

Last edited by Joy XxX; Sep 17 2021 at 10:32 PM.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing