Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 19 2021, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
Can you please tell me why when I go to sell flowers that asks me if I want to sell a flower for 90 coins I click on sell it only gives me 20 coins...I have found this with any flower no matter how much is says it will give that it actually only gives you 20 coins. Is this the way it is suppose to work?
Hi Linda

Your previous post was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...78#post6457378

I will move this post to that thread shortly.

Please take a minute to know how to find your own posts and possible answers, instructions in the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Jul 20 2021, 12:32 PM

Default selling flowers for coins

I have been trying to sell some flowers off my farms for coins and noticed that when I click on flowers like roses, zinnias, gerber daisy it tells me how much they will sell for and when I click to sell it only gives me 20 coins. I also found that flowers like orange lily and pink zinnias and daffodils give me the amount of coins that it says it will. Is there a reason why some will give the amount of coins that it says and some will only give 20 coins instead of the 90 some say they will. Is there any difference if the flowers are ready to harvest or have been harvested and growing? I would like to be able to clear this up so I can clear off my farms.
Old Jul 20 2021, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
I have been trying to sell some flowers off my farms for coins and noticed that when I click on flowers like roses, zinnias, gerber daisy it tells me how much they will sell for and when I click to sell it only gives me 20 coins. I also found that flowers like orange lily and pink zinnias and daffodils give me the amount of coins that it says it will. Is there a reason why some will give the amount of coins that it says and some will only give 20 coins instead of the 90 some say they will. Is there any difference if the flowers are ready to harvest or have been harvested and growing? I would like to be able to clear this up so I can clear off my farms.
Hi Linda

I responded you everytime you posted about this problem. This issue has been sent to the developers to check.

Almost all flowers show the correct selling price in the pop up and those coins are added to your total amount after you sell them from your farms.

Flowers which are only giftable, as glads, or giftable and also available in the store, give you only 20 coins no matter what the pop up is showing up.
Old Aug 07 2021, 03:28 PM

Default Watering other farmers farm. Does it hurt them if I do it?

Today a gentleman post on the market place that no one should water another farmers farm. His comment said the following:

Folks just for those who are not aware NEVER water another farmers farms unless asked. It keeps him or her from water the next crop. I make a point of saying this to farmers who do water mine thinking they are helping. THEY ARE NOT SO I WILL NEVER HIRE THEM AGAIN.

My question is ..is this true. I water my neigbhors all the time. and if I work on a farm, i water their. Im I doing something wrong? Is this guy right? If we are not suppose to water, why are we aloud to do it?

Please let me know. My thinking is if I help them, they will get their crops grown faster. Save some time.

Thanks for your answer.
Old Aug 07 2021, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by missq11111 View Post
Today a gentleman post on the market place that no one should water another farmers farm. His comment said the following:

Folks just for those who are not aware NEVER water another farmers farms unless asked. It keeps him or her from water the next crop. I make a point of saying this to farmers who do water mine thinking they are helping. THEY ARE NOT SO I WILL NEVER HIRE THEM AGAIN.

My question is ..is this true. I water my neigbhors all the time. and if I work on a farm, i water their. Im I doing something wrong? Is this guy right? If we are not suppose to water, why are we aloud to do it?

Please let me know. My thinking is if I help them, they will get their crops grown faster. Save some time.

Thanks for your answer.
Hi Missq,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the sprinklers.

No it is not true. You can only use the tan flower sprinkler or the water can to water the flowers on anyones farms. You can not water/irrigate their crops so you are not helping with speeding up crops. You are only watering the flowers for the drops you see when you hover over them.

You can only irrigate with the larger sprinklers if you are a super neighbor for a neighbor and they own those sprinklers. That is the only ones you need to be careful on and know that you are supposed to irrigate the crops, trees or flowers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 07 2021 at 03:43 PM.
Old Aug 09 2021, 10:39 AM

Default Irrigator Stopped working 707364423334414

My irrigator doesn't work anymore. It says my fields are irrigated but the grow time doesn't decrease. How can I fix this?
Old Aug 09 2021, 10:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam37841 View Post
My irrigator doesn't work anymore. It says my fields are irrigated but the grow time doesn't decrease. How can I fix this?
Hi Pam,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the sprinklers.
If a crop was already irrigated once it can not be irrigated again.
What crops do you have planted and what crop did you have planted before that? You can only irrigate the crop on a farm once every 20 hours (Farm Town day), so if you if you had irrigated a shorter term crop before what you have planted now then you will still have more time to wait until you can irrigate again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 27 2021, 04:00 PM

Default placing flowers in water items

Hi,

I'm trying to place new lotus flowers on my farms in the water items. However the game isn't allowing me to. Not sure why not, because I added new lotus flowers into the water items right after I bought the new Hong Kong restaurant and Taste of Hong Kong.

Thanks for your help.

Karlene

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Sep 27 2021, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi,

I'm trying to place new lotus flowers on my farms in the water items. However the game isn't allowing me to. Not sure why not, because I added new lotus flowers into the water items right after I bought the new Hong Kong restaurant and Taste of Hong Kong.

Thanks for your help.

Karlene
Hi Karlene

Lotus is now used so developers changed them to act as a normal flower. This happened a few days after the Hong Kong restaurant was released. You can still place them over waters with the designer hands, but only in certain areas of the water. You just have to figure out where they will show. It will not be easy.
Old Sep 27 2021, 04:07 PM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Karlene

Lotus is now used so developers changed them to act as a normal flower. This happened a few days after the Hong Kong restaurant was released. You can still place them over waters with the designer hands, but only in certain areas of the water. You just have to figure out where they will show. It will not be easy.
Thanks for your response, Mary.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers