Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 30 2021, 02:11 PM

FT # 1310935123

New "wrinkle" today .. all facilities not showing up on each farm I go to. I know they are "there" but just not showing .. Didn't see this mentioned previously. Thanks
Dottie
Old May 30 2021, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
FT # 1310935123

New "wrinkle" today .. all facilities not showing up on each farm I go to. I know they are "there" but just not showing .. Didn't see this mentioned previously. Thanks
Dottie
Hi Dottie

I had a look at your data and Show Service Facilities are unchecked in your preferences, the wrench. Could it be that the problem?

Show Regular Facilities and Show Animal Buildings are checked.
Old May 30 2021, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dottie

I had a look at your data and Show Service Facilities are unchecked in your preferences, the wrench. Could it be that the problem?

Show Regular Facilities and Show Animal Buildings are checked.
OMG Mary .. sometimes this allergy medicine makes my mind turn to mush. I feel so stupid. Thank you so much .. Have a great day
Old May 30 2021, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnreynolds View Post
OMG Mary .. sometimes this allergy medicine makes my mind turn to mush. I feel so stupid. Thank you so much .. Have a great day
You are more than welcome Dottie
Old May 30 2021, 03:02 PM

Default WebGL

i downloaded the WebGL app, but FT won't go to my farms. Help me farm please
Old May 30 2021, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda Lightner View Post
i downloaded the WebGL app, but FT won't go to my farms. Help me farm please
Hi Linda Lightner

I moved your post to the thread for HTML5

If you are not able to load the game please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Also if you go to the first post, first page of this thread, there are more steps to let you check your computer.
Old May 30 2021, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML/WebGL loading issues.
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browsers are all up to date as well.

Try clearing your browser cache. The first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load slower as all graphics have to be loaded again.

You have instruction on how to clear different browsers cache in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
I should have mentioned I do not use a Windows computer, I have a Chromebook. I have cleaned my cache. I have gone into chrome://flags and made sure WebGl is enabled and restarted. This did not fix the problem. Is there anyone on the developer's team that is familiar with the newer Chromebooks that can offer help.

Thank you and thanks for all the work all of you are doing.

Kathy
Old May 30 2021, 06:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy5828 View Post
I should have mentioned I do not use a Windows computer, I have a Chromebook. I have cleaned my cache. I have gone into chrome://flags and made sure WebGl is enabled and restarted. This did not fix the problem. Is there anyone on the developer's team that is familiar with the newer Chromebooks that can offer help.

Thank you and thanks for all the work all of you are doing.

Kathy
Hi Kathy,
Even if it is a Chromebook there are updates for the operating system and for Chrome itself. None of us have Chromebooks. The only thing I can offer is for you to contact your support for your Chromebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2021, 07:47 PM

2021-05-31 00:34:48.738 ERROR{"isTrusted":true} Restarted my computer, it didn't fix it. USER ID 721938372 Sayso. Thank you!
Old May 30 2021, 07:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
2021-05-31 00:34:48.738 ERROR{"isTrusted":true} Restarted my computer, it didn't fix it. USER ID 721938372 Sayso. Thank you!
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML errors and loading problems.
What were you doing when this happened?
Have you tried clearing your memcache or the browser cache?

Please check if there is any update for Windows or Mac or your operating system, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

Also make sure your browser is updated as sometimes they do not automatically update.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl