Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Well, for my country it should be next October but for yours....only developers know
Marymarcel eso no fue una respuesta adecuada, la señora tiene derecho a estar enojada.. en mi país que era Cuba el día de las madres era en Mayo igual que aquí en los EU, España también Mayo.. no se de Sur America pero Octubre es el mes de Cristobal Colon...
Old Apr 30 2014, 05:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrinarose View Post
Since this update, my farm runs so slow. Loading my Fac Mjr, planting, working my factories, changing between farms. Whats happening please, is it a FT thing or FB issue. I have cleaned everything, emptied everything, changed browsers 3X's .. Help.. thanks so much. All this has happen just since this last update. Thanks so much..
I was running pretty good until today.So I don't think it is a update problem.Can't decide who or what is the problem.Facebook, server"s GAME but yes indeed this ole Farmer is either going slow or the game is. Not complaining mods, just telling you like it is
Old Apr 30 2014, 10:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smonnahan View Post
We used to be able to go to the market and sell half of our total of each harvest or product produces. Is it possible to get that back?
None of that has changed. You still can sell half or sell all.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 30 2014, 11:07 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Was so looking forward to the new facilities. Now? NO I have not purchase even the coin offerings this time. Why you may ask? Finally got smart and checked what supplies would be needed in order to fill them, that's why.

I have THREE (3) of the INK and PIGMENT factory and since the powers that be have us using INK for everything my poor factories just can not keep up with that need. It is so strange to be using INK and not PIGMENT for the play ground items, fire hydrant and so on....Heavens I did ceramics years ago and honestly do not remember using INK, did use PIGMENT though....My original INK and PIGMENT factory today, without me making anymore other than I believe that tiny bit needed for 1 quest, contains the ORIGINAL pigment I made when fist began using that factory to make it!!!

Why was pigment even thought to be made if we aren't going to use it????

Since learning that once again facilities offered to us will be using copious amounts of ink with if I remember correctly ONE (1) item that will use pigment decided not to add to my frustrations with the excessive use now of the inks, especially the BLUE ink. Will not purchase any of the new ones this time..

Also, the use of horse hair is excessive too...OK I have 3 stuffed horse barns spent all the FC on the barns I'm ever going to...I do realize you need to make money to survive however FT STILL owes me FC missing from TWO (2) previous updates even after receiving no less than 20 tickets concerning the loss. It's quite obvious I'll never recover my losses...which includes FC PAID for items disappearing....NO TAZ or any other Mod here I do NOT expect you to fix this for me....I am furious over being taken advantage of and am venting here...Of course I suppose I could be venting by writing and mailing certified US mail to the BBB of Florida where FT is based I believe....and or the AG....If not allowed to vent here...

I WILL NOT purchase another FC item especially a stable as I believe the excessive use of horsehair is to get us all to do just that....and will not because my missing has still not been returned......now have the 20+ tickets I've filed to the powers that be ever been responded to at all. At one time FT would at least acknowledge having received our ticket and given it a number, guessing they're now too big for their britches and don't expend the energy.

Now that I've vented here perhaps I'll not feel the need to put pen to paper and make the trip to the PO to certify the letters and mail them.

Nope not buying another facility that needs ink. Will wait until FT invents a use for ALL the hundred thousand + of each pigment in my storage for well over a year or 2, hmmm or is it three years?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 01 2014, 08:41 AM

Please move the birds, doves, and butterflies to an area where they will be available year round.

Thank you!
Old May 01 2014, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
..I do realize you need to make money to survive however FT STILL owes me FC missing from TWO (2) previous updates even after receiving no less than 20 tickets concerning the loss.

I WILL NOT purchase another FC item especially a stable as I believe the excessive use of horsehair is to get us all to do just that....and will not because my missing has still not been returned......now have the 20+ tickets I've filed to the powers that be ever been responded to at all. At one time FT would at least acknowledge having received our ticket and given it a number, guessing they're now too big for their britches and don't expend the energy.

I personally have NEVER had any problems with Support. I have only had to contact Support very few times in the past 5 years, and they have been quite prompt and tremendously helpful. I think you are running into a problem because of ALL OF THOSE TICKETS! When you continually file tickets before giving Support a chance to rectify the problem, you are basically biting yourself in the butt. Unless, of course, you have had 20 separate problems. Once a ticket is filed, give Support a chance to reply - it may take a bit, especially after a new release when people go 'ticket crazy' .... if you file one on top of the other, they will get lost in the shuffle. Less is more......

This is only a bit of helpful advice .... bottom line, is this game is one of the best out there. The Developers cater to us, and very very few games are able or willing to do that. We are fortunate.

Also, if you need Ink, grab it as bonuses .... before you know it, you will be overrun with it. I believe I only have 2 Ink Factories, and just bought a 3rd .... when I see it as a bonus, I grab it. It helps alot ! Also, you can request every 12 HOURS, ingredients for an item that takes the ink you need. Your gift box will fill up with the Inks .... every day request a different one. It really does help tremendously !

Last edited by Queen.of.Clutter; May 01 2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Added photo
Old May 01 2014, 04:36 PM

OK, last time I mentioned this issue my post was sent to some distant thread.
This is part of the New Release.
Filling my Factories and Services is EXTREMELY SLOW. This is for about a week now.
Having my planted fields register is EXTREMELY SLOW. If not careful, and I irrigate before all the endless fields register and are finished, part of my farm goes unirrigated. This is an old issue that's now back.
I am on high speed cable, not wireless.
Thank you for listening.
I, too, would like a use for all this horded pigment.
Yes, something other than using blue ink and horse hair would be a plus.
Thanks!
Old May 02 2014, 09:09 AM

Not sure if this is related to the last update or not. Like today I planted, harvested trees, and fished farm 3 when I was done with that I clicked to go to farm 4. Now most times the game finishes doing the stuff on farm 3 and then goes to farm 4, but today the game reloaded and put me on farm 4. I had to go back to farm 3 and re do what was not done, because the game reloaded.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old May 02 2014, 03:58 PM

Hi all,

Mothers day items are now available in store and as gifts

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 02 2014, 04:01 PM
Account Not Linked

MOTHERS DAY STUFF OUT!!!! The giraffes are the CUTEST thing in forever, please please PLEASE think about doing that for other zoo like animals to go with our zoo facilities!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread