Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 13 2015, 09:46 PM

Me AGAIN. I cleared cache, refilled service facilities and reposted (erasing any old ones left on my wall. Several neighbors were then able to work my services withiut problem. THEN i refilled the services (without making a new post) and people are getting the "expired" message again. I verified that they indeed were filled. So, it seems that i cannot refill if I dont make a brand new post. Nobody else is having this problem?
Old Nov 13 2015, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I can understand the "disappointment" in the levels of fish and other products which the new freight cars offer.

Thankfully we have two choices:
[1] Purchase one or more of the freight cars and get some more supplies
[2] Purchase more seacoasts for FC, and the other waters for coin

Then you get two more choices:
[1] Express your disappointment in the levels, and don't buy anything
[2] Express your thanks to the devs for more enhancements to the game

Maybe the devs will adjust the levels. Until then, let's just play nice.
I agree. I consider that the freight cars are not a substitute for the lakes, etc but an addition. I appreciate all the devs have done even with all the setbacks due to FB and Flash problems. At least, the devs work on it and things are usually fixed fast. Computer programming is tricky - I don't think people realize it's not just pushing a button.
This is the best game even with problems! Thanks to the devs!!
Old Nov 13 2015, 10:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - November 13th, 10:30PM

- BugFix: Inaccuracies in the 'Show User Info' feature in the Show Names and Hiring Windows
- BugFix: When working neighbour facilities the Mayor was not working all the farms if you have 2 fully diversified trains containing fish or animal products cars on them
- When visiting neighbours the quests to rake and water the farms were not appearing

Known Issues

- When Showing/Hiding items sometimes there are sections that are not shown correctly
- When using the Multiplanter sometimes some of the recently planted items get hidden
- Some users are experiencing issues when sending gifts using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers

- Currently when you post the facilities, even if you restrict the post to "Only Me" or a specific friend list in the post window, the post will be shown to all friends in the "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" inside the game. This is because with the latest facebook change we don't have access to the group of people the post should be shown.

What we are planning to do is when you click the "Produce Faster", to add a checkbox on the next window named "Show this in the Farmtown Wall Requests", this way you can uncheck that checkbox if you don't want the post to appear there *for any friends*. This is not ideal but at least give you some kind of control.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2015, 01:40 AM

The tend neighbours farms isn't working, so you can't weed, water, etc. You can only visit which means you cannot earn coins and experience points. I think the developers are aware of this.
Old Nov 14 2015, 03:17 AM

Default neighbors

just click on a specific neighbor,then scroll down to where it says Visit and the neighbors farm name or screen name,that will take you too their farm.and you can work their farms through this new way,just fyi.

Last edited by boduke66; Nov 14 2015 at 03:23 AM.
Old Nov 14 2015, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Just added by Raul:

Post-Release Updates - November 13th, 10:30PM

- BugFix: Inaccuracies in the 'Show User Info' feature in the Show Names and Hiring Windows
- BugFix: When working neighbour facilities the Mayor was not working all the farms if you have 2 fully diversified trains containing fish or animal products cars on them
- When visiting neighbours the quests to rake and water the farms were not appearing

Known Issues

- When Showing/Hiding items sometimes there are sections that are not shown correctly
- When using the Multiplanter sometimes some of the recently planted items get hidden
- Some users are experiencing issues when sending gifts using Internet Explorer or Edge browsers

- Currently when you post the facilities, even if you restrict the post to "Only Me" or a specific friend list in the post window, the post will be shown to all friends in the "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" inside the game. This is because with the latest facebook change we don't have access to the group of people the post should be shown.

What we are planning to do is when you click the "Produce Faster", to add a checkbox on the next window named "Show this in the Farmtown Wall Requests", this way you can uncheck that checkbox if you don't want the post to appear there *for any friends*. This is not ideal but at least give you some kind of control.
Hi Taz. I have missed something some where, when posting facilities how do I restrict to a specific friend list? I have not seen this only when I post trains. TYVM
Old Nov 14 2015, 03:37 AM

If you visit, you still cannot work on the farm. The wording used to be 'tend farm', now it just says 'visit'.
Old Nov 14 2015, 04:08 AM

I noticed when went to post my bonuses I got my 1st one but when ticked on the others they just disappeared oh and I could just restrict that one to my farm town list and my facilities and clients one as well

Last edited by amanda1955; Nov 14 2015 at 04:37 AM.
Old Nov 14 2015, 04:40 AM

Angry Still unable to post anything to my wall since the latest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Since the latest update FB will not allow any messages from FT to be posted on my wall. So things are even worse than they were before.
Still unable to post anything to my wall since the latest update?? Why do the developers change things when they were working??
Old Nov 14 2015, 05:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Oct 21 2022
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the two new trains do not do that much but i am looking forward to updates on them so i will go with it , hopefully next update they will increase

Visit Harry's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread