Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 23 2010, 07:43 PM

I would love to see a fishing net for the fishing aspects of the game. I love the fishing pole if I don't have anything else to contend with and can handle 30 minutes of dealing with my fishes. It would speed it up so much.

Also, when are we going to be able to hire people to chop down our trees? I would love to be able to hire someone to do my trees and chop them down at the same time.

Thanks, I love the game.
Beth
Old Jul 23 2010, 07:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
Has the limit for harvesting the animals still 50 or has it been changed? I notice you can add more animals now.
I don't think there was an official notice of the change, but I have significantly more than 50 (cows, hens, sheep, llama, and now turkeys). I receive credit for all of them when I harvest. I hope it doesn't change back or I will be skewered.
Old Jul 23 2010, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
Has the limit for harvesting the animals still 50 or has it been changed? I notice you can add more animals now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
I don't think there was an official notice of the change, but I have significantly more than 50 (cows, hens, sheep, llama, and now turkeys). I receive credit for all of them when I harvest. I hope it doesn't change back or I will be skewered.
We don't have confirmation from the developers that the limit has been increased. Some players have reported that even with more animals in storage, only 50 produce, but others have found no problems with 100 plus.
Old Jul 23 2010, 09:28 PM

Default lost all my neighbours the last 24 hours

I have lost every neighbour I had on my farm page, they show on my neighbours site, I cannot get people to plow for me anymore because of this. Everything was working fine 2 days ago. This was on my MYSPASCE site not my FACEBOOK site which works fine
Old Jul 24 2010, 01:02 AM

I can't help but wonder if there is something/tweaking going on behind the scenes, as there is a lot of timing out happening, which is unusual for me.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Jul 24 2010, 01:24 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I'm gagging with you and Tony. Now Pumpkin pie sounds great, I even have some pumpkins in storage just in case they add that.
Pumpkin pie? Oh, yes, like it. And have a recipe for pumpkin chiffon pie (using walnuts also) that is always a favorite with everyone. Pumpkin bread (with walnuts) is also really good.
Old Jul 24 2010, 01:49 AM

ooh can they do peanut butter and cashews?
Old Jul 24 2010, 07:30 AM

Lightbulb ideas

A friend and i was helping each other on our farms and we got to discussing what we would like to see on out farms, so her are a few ideas we come up with to make life easier. Some have probably already been mentioned

1. In the market, how abut a 'sell all' option button as it takes so long sometimes to load if you have loads to sell
2. if not an option above how about a 'sell' or 'store' button on each facility so we can sell stuff direct
3. Tree chopper to do multiple trees
4. Flower picker to do multiple flowers, some people have 1000's and can take ages
5. to be able to do mulyiple squares when harvesting or plowing on friends farms instead of 1 by 1
6. fishing net...when u suffer from RSI, its no fun trying to use fishing rod
7. people we can buy to sit on furniture or just stand outside a building, or even one holding a fishing rod to put next to lake, so it looks more realistic
8. change the rotate button do we can turn items back to back or add items so we can have opposites
Old Jul 24 2010, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezmeralda View Post
A friend and i was helping each other on our farms and we got to discussing what we would like to see on out farms, so her are a few ideas we come up with to make life easier. Some have probably already been mentioned

1. In the market, how abut a 'sell all' option button as it takes so long sometimes to load if you have loads to sell
2. if not an option above how about a 'sell' or 'store' button on each facility so we can sell stuff direct
3. Tree chopper to do multiple trees
4. Flower picker to do multiple flowers, some people have 1000's and can take ages
5. to be able to do mulyiple squares when harvesting or plowing on friends farms instead of 1 by 1
6. fishing net...when u suffer from RSI, its no fun trying to use fishing rod
7. people we can buy to sit on furniture or just stand outside a building, or even one holding a fishing rod to put next to lake, so it looks more realistic
8. change the rotate button do we can turn items back to back or add items so we can have opposites
You maybe better off posting this in the suggestions section of the forum

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 24 2010, 09:55 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It would be nice if the other boxes didn't cover up your point counter when selling stuff. I know I am getting points but it makes me feel better if I can see the points rack up. Also
for Farmville, suggest catfish fillets, hushpuppies and frenchfries. Salmon Steak, could add green beans.... just a thought. Thanks, I enjoy the game so much.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread