Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2014, 08:17 AM

[quote=al_bundy;5810758]There appears to be 2 wednesdays in the week according to the completed quests on the counter in the quest manager

also i have completed 6 apparently but says i havent completed enough[/quote

Mine has two Thursdays on the counter I guess it's a glitch that will be fixed along the way for us.

If the 'Claim FarmCash' button is black you have to wait until it turns blue, which will happen exactly 7 days from when you last claimed it.

Old Apr 15 2014, 08:17 AM

thank for the update
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
There appears to be 2 wednesdays in the week according to the completed quests on the counter in the quest manager

also i have completed 6 apparently but says i havent completed enough
I think that 8 days will appear because most, if not all, of use start sometime during the day, and in order to have a full 7 day window which shows the Quest activity, we need to see that time spread... 7 days contained in an 8 day period.
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Mine has two Thursdays on the counter I guess it's a glitch that will be fixed along the way for us.

If the 'Claim FarmCash' button is black you have to wait until it turns blue, which will happen exactly 7 days from when you last claimed it.
i believe the duplicate days is the end of the previous week, and the start of the new week. like on mine, i collect on wednesdays... so i have 2 wednesdays.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 15 2014, 08:27 AM

Well I love everything in this new release! Looking forward to the new facilities! I am not understanding what some of the bug fixes mean exactly, but I don't think they pertain to me anyway, so HOORAY for the awesome release! Thank you again Raul!
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text.

In any case, we would like to hear your feedback on this decision.
I used the Green text all the time and will really miss it.

Pleased to be able to stop the Avatar. Now can we have an option to lock her up and throw away the key?

Looking forward to the new facilities.
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:35 AM

Thanks for all the new tools and great changes… Glitch – I hired a girl at market and she had the worst time hp for me.. she said everything was disappearing when she was harvest plowing them.. I rehired her and still doing the same.. so we went to the inn and rehired her again. She was able to get most then everything went blank.
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:44 AM

Thanks Raul from the Wife and I. We really enjoy the improvements.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:45 AM

Thanks for the improvements and farm 21
Old Apr 15 2014, 08:47 AM

Thank you Raul and Devs, looks like some great improvement and of course a new farm is always welcome.

Fritz
Closed Thread