Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly functionality features, tomorrow we will be releasing new levels, facilities and paths.

1. Axe tool to chop Pine, Oak, Bamboo and Cinnamon trees: Notice the Oak was previously a harvestable tree producing Accorns, this is not the case anymore. From now on, Oak trees are not harvestable, you can only chop them with the Axe to produce stuff later on in your facilities. Oak tree is now at level 44. New facilities comming to process the chopped logs.

The Mayor will re-plant all chopped trees overnight, to save you the burden of doing it yourself.

2. Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click.

3. Product filters in storage and market windows: This will allow you to find faster the products you are looking for. Notice that the 'non-ingredients' filter will show you all the products that can not be used as ingredients in your facilities.

4. Ground options on the Paths/Ground section in the Store: You can now select different ground types for your fam, this is a per-farm setting. More ground types comming soon.

5. New Tea Crop.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
I want to know why I cant see the new levels! I am level 90, and so are most of my neighbors. I may not have enough exp to move up, but several friends have 1,500,000+ exp shouldn't their new levels be reflected on my neighbors' list?
I cleared my cache twice - including favorite sites, etc. Still not seeing them, but I have read many replies indicating they have been added
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyHallow View Post
since there are so many folks here tonight my sister asks for your help naming her 4th farm.. are you game??..... her first farm is "Bethel Woods" that is the farm where Woodstock was held..... her 2nd farm is "Piece Of My Heart" Janis Joplin song.. 3rd farm "Bobby McGee's Farm" so what do you think she should name her 4th farm????
Ball and Chain

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:31 PM

Level:
XP:

Does anyone know Raul personally? Anyone got his phone number? Maybe he's gone to see a movie or has gone out to eat... Does he know how popular he is?

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 02 2010, 10:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by George61136 View Post
I want to know why I cant see the new levels! I am level 90, and so are most of my neighbors. I may not have enough exp to move up, but several friends have 1,500,000+ exp shouldn't their new levels be reflected on my neighbors' list?
I cleared my cache twice - including favorite sites, etc. Still not seeing them, but I have read many replies indicating they have been added
The new levels update has not been added yet, we are expecting it tonight
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
since there are so many folks here tonight my sister asks for your help naming her 4th farm.. are you game??..... her first farm is "Bethel Woods" that is the farm where Woodstock was held..... her 2nd farm is "Piece Of My Heart" Janis Joplin song.. 3rd farm "Bobby McGee's Farm" so what do you think she should name her 4th farm????
If she has a lake on that farm, how about "Catfish Blues" (Jimi Hendrix) It fits her Woodstock theme... and a Farm Town theme (with the Catfish)
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:38 PM

ok I give up.... been waiting too long... I know this will bite me in the *** because 5 mins after I leave the update will come.. XD owell g-night everyone!!

Happy Farming
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:47 PM

What time do the updates usually happen? I've been waiting all day and it's not here yet. I didn't even plant stuff, in case I needed to plant new stuff for the new facilities. They would have been better off not telling us about the upcoming update...lol

Anyway, does anyone know what time they usually put out the updates?
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnott57 View Post
What time do the updates usually happen? I've been waiting all day and it's not here yet. I didn't even plant stuff, in case I needed to plant new stuff for the new facilities. They would have been better off not telling us about the upcoming update...lol

Anyway, does anyone know what time they usually put out the updates?
There is no set time that updates happen
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

The Holding Company (leaving off Big Brother and...)
Pearl Farms
Port Arthur (her birthplace in Texas)
The Rose
Haight-Ashbury Farm
Kozmic Blues Farm
Old Jul 02 2010, 10:54 PM

Level:
XP:

Life is a lemon farm!

Life is a lemon and I want my money back.....Meatloaf!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread