Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 08 2011, 04:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soozy View Post
I agree there is a glitch. It hires for farms with nothing on them and with a friend the multi hire greyed out 1 farm that had stuff ready.
Either I'm doing something wrong or maybe need a better explanation. LOL
But I LOVE the multi hire. Awesome!
Just tested this out with another moderator lol and it all seemed to work well.

You choose the farms that you want them to work on. The greyed out farms are the ones that you didn't select them to work on (or were not selected to work on) and the farms you can work (or they can work if you are the one hiring) will be lit green.
Old Jul 08 2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Just tested this out with another moderator lol and it all seemed to work well.

You choose the farms that you want them to work on. The greyed out farms are the ones that you didn't select them to work on (or were not selected to work on) and the farms you can work (or they can work if you are the one hiring) will be lit green.
OK, so you actually have to select/tic each farm even though the All tics them all? Will have to look at it better tomorrow.
Old Jul 08 2011, 04:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
OK, so you actually have to select/tic each farm even though the All tics them all? Will have to look at it better tomorrow.
I don't think the other mod ticked all...maybe the all is what is glitching? Will have to wait for other responses/feedback/ and testing lol.
Old Jul 08 2011, 04:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by washalien View Post
Is there any chance that Tilapia can be increased? I have a lot of lakes and ponds, yet I never seem to have enough Tilapia for my one and only Seafood restaurant. Thank you.

Also, would you consider adding onions to the gift list? As a 3-day crop, it would be an invaluable gift for neighbors. Thanks again.
Tilapia are in any of the coin river pieces or the lakes. If you need more just buy one a coin river or lake and use bait.

Quote:
I agree there is a glitch. It hires for farms with nothing on them and with a friend the multi hire greyed out 1 farm that had stuff ready.
Either I'm doing something wrong or maybe need a better explanation. LOL
But I LOVE the multi hire. Awesome!
The game will only check and make sure that you have stuff to harvest on the first farm you check it will not check all farms so farmers need to keep that in mind and only hire for the farms that have stuff ready on them. This was explained in the first post. You can either check just the farms you want them to work on or click on all farms and it will hire them for all the farms. They will be hired for a farm and have accuse to that farm even if you don't have something for them to harvest on that farm. It is important that people know this and only hire for the farms with stuff on them.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 08 2011, 04:59 PM

Thanks for the update Raul!!! I have a couple of suggestions for future updates. Since grapes actually grow on grape vines....add grape vines to trees and thereby free up the crop space since we need so many grapes. Also make the silos working silos that we can produce corn, wheat and rice with coin (Similar to the mines etc.) rather than having to plant and wait forever for them because we need TONS!!! Thanks for all you guys do for us. FT is a wonderful game and it is by far the BEST farming game on facebook!!
Old Jul 08 2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Chameleon View Post
Thanks for the update Raul!!! I have a couple of suggestions for future updates. Since grapes actually grow on grape vines....add grape vines to trees and thereby free up the crop space since we need so many grapes. Also make the silos working silos that we can produce corn, wheat and rice with coin (Similar to the mines etc.) rather than having to plant and wait forever for them because we need TONS!!! Thanks for all you guys do for us. FT is a wonderful game and it is by far the BEST farming game on facebook!!
Those are good ideas, but you have to plan all of that stuff to begin with, so why bother?

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Jul 08 2011, 05:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Shrimp AND Canned Tuna, PLEASE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thanks for the updates I love everything. I would like to ask that shrimp be increased you need way more shrimp then the other things in the fish farming plant so it doesn't make sense to buy another one just for more shrimp. I can't wait to see what new crops we get. Is there any chance of getting a coin facility for the horses right now both are for farm cash?
Yes, exactly! Well said! We also REALLY REALLY need the canned tuna to be increased, for exactly the same reason. I have a friend who has 2 Food Preserve Factories and he says it's still not enough for the sandwich factory. Now I need enough tuna sandwiches to supply the school. Since I am a Myspace player I cannot get help to produce more. PLEASE adjust the canned tuna?
Aside from that, I love the new updates! Thank you!
Old Jul 08 2011, 06:18 PM

l already have stables with horses will l have to get rid of them and start again . thankyou for what you have alreasy given today
Old Jul 08 2011, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

LOVE the new update, particularly the streamlined way to work neighbor's facilities. Anxious to get a better look at the Music Instrument Facility. I only buy the FC facilities that really interest me, and this one does.
Old Jul 08 2011, 06:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by olive mary watson View Post
l already have stables with horses will l have to get rid of them and start again . thankyou for what you have alreasy given today
No you shouldn't have to get rid of them.
Closed Thread