Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 25 2011, 01:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by krypto View Post
Sorry if ends up as a duplicate post - clicked "Post reply" and everything poofed...

To further muddy the waters here - I think there is a difference (glitch?) between bait that is gifted and bait produced in the fish farming plant. When I go to the market I have both baits listed for sale under the storage tab and some freshwater bait listed under the gifts tab. Hoping this was indeed a glitch - haven't sold either hoping the devs would eventually make it right.
The bait in storage is not really there it is fine to sell the stuff in storage. Now the bait if gifts you need to be on your farm then open the gift box and click on store all and that will remove the bait from gifts.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 25 2011, 01:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

what is up with the bonus for clicking on a friends belts........on sisters account working her farms for her...... i clicked on two today and it keeps saying i can only do this every 12 hours...... i haven't done it since Saturday at least....... ummm it's messed up big time.... no i haven't sent any gifts or anything since Saturday.........actually no one has been on this account in that long.........for anything....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 25 2011, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
The bait in storage is not really there it is fine to sell the stuff in storage. Now the bait if gifts you need to be on your farm then open the gift box and click on store all and that will remove the bait from gifts.
I just sold 5500 of my freshwatewr bait that wasn't there lol Would be willing to bet I could sell the bait listed under my gifts tab also. the player dael had replies stating that bait could not be sold...

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Jul 25 2011, 03:40 PM

Default Next update

When is the next update suppose to be coming out?
Old Jul 25 2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW54956 View Post
When is the next update suppose to be coming out?
Nobody but the devs know

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 25 2011, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I just sold 5500 of my freshwatewr bait that wasn't there lol Would be willing to bet I could sell the bait listed under my gifts tab also. the player dael had replies stating that bait could not be sold...
If the bait is under the gift tab then yes it will get sold and you won't have it anymore. The reason is because you have not stored it to the water features if it is still there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If the bait is under the gift tab then yes it will get sold and you won't have it anymore. The reason is because you have not stored it to the water features if it is still there.
The bait i sold was under my storage tab.

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Old Jul 25 2011, 05:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
The bait i sold was under my storage tab.
So it didn't actually get sold because that bait would already be added to your water features. This is a glitch that it shows there but is not actually sold.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2011, 05:44 PM

I'm so ready for the new update ...It seems like forever since the last one..,,I know it's not going to be a big one , but I really hope we get to use alot of the new crops and trees ...
Old Jul 25 2011, 06:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefish36 View Post
I know this is probably answered somewhere.... I have some rabbit hutches, they read 100% ready, but I can not harvest them for fleece. Is this a common glitch? Anyone know of a fix?
You can only harvest the white rabbits for their fleece. Make sure you're not trying to harvest the blue bunnies
Closed Thread