Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2010, 09:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Milk

I can't seem to milk the cows or goats. I click on the cows and I don't get an option that allows me to milk.
Old Mar 26 2010, 10:00 PM

Ok, who has info on the new update with the help from neighbors???? The button is active on my farm.
Old Mar 19 2010, 03:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the processing plants............cool. Now, of course, we REALLY need more room or another farm.

All my buildings will hide........no problem.

TIP If you need to hide something really big and you have a Manor all you have to do is Move the item and hover over the Manor and place it on the roof. It will rest comfortably under the Manor until you want it again. Very handy if you run out of storage. I'm relatively sure this will be "fixed" but it works right now.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 19 2010, 03:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the update looks like I need to start farming again.

ETA: Just bought the new building and have some stuff producing already. I saw that if a few days we can get our friends to help us produce faster can't wait to see how that works.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.

Last edited by JAS0643; Mar 19 2010 at 04:31 PM.
Old Mar 19 2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Thank you for the update looks like I need to start farming again.

ETA: Just bought the new building and have some stuff producing already. I saw that if a few days we can get our friends to help us produce faster can't wait to see how that works.
I thought I found all the information on the new facilities. Where did you see this about friends helping us?

Waterfall Orchard
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1633494858
Fully decorated farms on #1 and #11

Retirement Dream
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000263088048
Fully decorated farm on #1
Old Mar 23 2010, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvesting Cow's and Goat's Storage

How do I get my cows and goats to produce cheese, butter etc. It tells me I need a cow or goat in storage. How do I do that so I can harvest the stuff?
It tells me to Add One More Cow or Goat Milk to storage. What storage are they talking about? Where I store other items I can't use? That is the only storage I can find and when I click on the animals it does not show that we can store them. Help please! I bought this expensive building and can't use it.
Old Mar 23 2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyFlip View Post
How do I get my cows and goats to produce cheese, butter etc. It tells me I need a cow or goat in storage. How do I do that so I can harvest the stuff?
It tells me to Add One More Cow or Goat Milk to storage. What storage are they talking about? Where I store other items I can't use? That is the only storage I can find and when I click on the animals it does not show that we can store them. Help please! I bought this expensive building and can't use it.
Ginny, we've replied to you twice now. Have you read the replies?

Here's mine..

Quote:
What you need for the dairy facility is milk. This post explains how to get the milk with the dairy shed..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305114

Once you've 'harvested' the goats and cows, then you go back to the dairy facility and the milk will be added when you click 'produce'.
..and here's Tony D's..

Quote:
Hi, firstly no animals go in the facility. You need to have the dairy to get the milk from the cows and goats. Once you have the milk from the Dairy you can then process it in the Dairy facility. You do this by clicking on the facility and clicking on "show facility details" From there (providing you have enough milk) you can then produce the butter, cheese etc. I hope this helps
Hope this helps.
Old Mar 25 2010, 07:17 PM

Default Sugar Refinery Storage lost

When I moved my functioning sugar refinery to my other farm, I lost everything it had produced or had queued for processing...lost 1980 crops of raw sugarcane. Evidently moving the refinery resets everything back to zero!
Old Mar 22 2010, 06:41 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Thanks for the processing plants............cool. Now, of course, we REALLY need more room or another farm.

All my buildings will hide........no problem.

TIP If you need to hide something really big and you have a Manor all you have to do is Move the item and hover over the Manor and place it on the roof. It will rest comfortably under the Manor until you want it again. Very handy if you run out of storage. I'm relatively sure this will be "fixed" but it works right now.
i'm in agreement with you. we need the option of a new farm or at least more land :-)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 19 2010, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the new processing plants, lots of rearranging but worth it! But, how do I make mine process, tried everything I can?
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities