Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Oct 27 2020, 09:18 AM

I am looking for increase of the petrochemical facility of Nylon Roll. 6 units per 6 hours, for use on 29 products, against similar for Vinyl & styrene rolls for 3 products. I think this product needs to either more than double units or half time. I won 6 already if I buy more, I will lose out on Petrochemical against other products I have more than plenty of at the moment. Hope it can be looked into please, Thank you for reading
Old Nov 02 2020, 09:55 AM

This does not have a thread. I would like to see an option if someone wants to stop playing the game and has bought tons of FT$ facilities to be able to send them to others. I know two people that have cancer and have passed away and they wished they had this option. I also would like to have this option if I know I will not be around to play the game and provide the facilities to those that can enjoy them
Old Nov 03 2020, 10:47 AM

please increase the amt of cornstarch we are making i have 9 watermills .going up very slow i have unchecked everything corn starch makes.it is still going up slow.please increase the amt we make or it will be a year before i can check back things we make with cornstarch .i also have the places unchecked where we load the products we make.please do this so i can check theses things back .thanks i love farmtown have played since the begining .God bless you Raul
Old Nov 04 2020, 07:39 PM

Default increase supply please

It would be nice if we could have increased Nylon Roll production from the Petrochemical Plant. Even with 4 of these I am constantly running out.

You folks are doing an incredible job - thank you!!!
Becky

Last edited by Tiger; Nov 05 2020 at 04:48 AM. Reason: removed mention of trick
Old Nov 10 2020, 12:33 AM

I would like to see the option to let a Super Neighbor be able to harvest animals if they are helping out when you are away from farming
Old Nov 15 2020, 08:00 AM

Default Move to MeWe

I am a long time Farm Town player and user of Facebook. Needless to say there are some very unusual issues happening politically this year. Zuckerberg has forgotten who his customers are and due to political reasons thousands of Facebook users have left Facebook and moved to MeWe, whch is similar to Facebook. I have noticed a steep decline in comments on the Facebook site, due to folks leaving Facebook, and honestly only use FB to access this game right now. I have noticed that Farmville is present currently on MeWe even though it will cease to exist after 12/31/20 due to its not changing from Adobe Flash to HTML5. May I ask that Farm Town make the move to MeWe ? I do realize that this is an extremely busy time for Raul and the developers of FT due to the change to HTML5. Perhaps the change can be accomplished after the new Year? I also understand that the Developers may not wish to leave Facebook entirely, but perhaps they could make the game available on two platforms ? Thanks for any assistance
Old Nov 15 2020, 04:12 PM

It would be great to have increased asphalt barrel production in the oil refinery.
Old Nov 27 2020, 03:50 PM

I would like to organize my farm more neatly. When I currently pick up a factory and move it, it shows the shape of the factory, I would recommend changing it to the actual box of where it will sit on the farm. What happens is, when I hide the factories the once neatly factories now are all over the place because the shape of the factory makes it difficult to place. If the factory takes up only one square then when you move it, it should show the same. Hopefully that makes sense. Thank you.
Old Nov 28 2020, 06:59 AM

Default Zoomed Page Brown Eye

This is for working for hire on other's farms.

When zooming and using the brown eye to hide everything but the area to be worked once you are finished all the features return and you have to select the eye to hide each time you move to a new farm.

Could it be set up that the farm selector grid appears to move to the next farm instead of everything? Having to reselect the eye each time...

Thanks though a great feature to make the area less cluttered when working!