Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 30 2022, 02:08 PM

I just expanded farm #22 and I'm trying to move my trees using the yellow hand. Because of my eyesight deteriorating and my wanting the trees to be in blocks of six exactly aligned with the other trees, I move the trees from their existing position to close to their new position, then shift my view so I can move them into the exact place I want them.

Except it's not working. When I try to move the trees the second time, they don't all move. Some of them duplicate. I have six of each tree as it's a quest farm but I ran search on the magnolia trees after some of them duplicated and now I have 8.

I've run memcache and cleared the browser cache but the problem persists.
Old Jun 30 2022, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
I just expanded farm #22 and I'm trying to move my trees using the yellow hand. Because of my eyesight deteriorating and my wanting the trees to be in blocks of six exactly aligned with the other trees, I move the trees from their existing position to close to their new position, then shift my view so I can move them into the exact place I want them.

Except it's not working. When I try to move the trees the second time, they don't all move. Some of them duplicate. I have six of each tree as it's a quest farm but I ran search on the magnolia trees after some of them duplicated and now I have 8.

I've run memcache and cleared the browser cache but the problem persists.

Hi Sqrl

I just tried what you are explaining in my own farm using the yellow hand but cant reproduce your issue.

Are you alone on the farm, or a superneighbor is with you?

Please clear memcache again, close everything and restart your computer.
If the problem continues, then contact Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 30 2022, 03:00 PM

I did have an SN with me using their transplanter but they had to go. I cleared the memcache after they had left so I'm not sure that could be affecting the farm. Thanks for trying to help, it was so frustrating!
Old Jun 30 2022, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I did have an SN with me using their transplanter but they had to go. I cleared the memcache after they had left so I'm not sure that could be affecting the farm. Thanks for trying to help, it was so frustrating!
There is an issue with a superneighbor with design privilages working on your farm if you are there too.

If a superneighbor is going to make changes on your farm, then you cant stay with them, just go back to that farm after they had completed the job.

Other than that, please follow the suggestions I gave you and see if those help you
Old Jun 30 2022, 03:04 PM

Ok, I tried clearing memcache and browser cache again, shut the computer down, restarted, and still duplicating trees. I wonder if it's my graphics or the game atm.

The ghost trees do disappear on restart, so I'm not getting free trees lol.
Old Jun 30 2022, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Ok, I tried clearing memcache and browser cache again, shut the computer down, restarted, and still duplicating trees. I wonder if it's my graphics or the game atm.

The ghost trees do disappear on restart, so I'm not getting free trees lol.
If nothing works for you then let Support know about this issue.
Old Jun 30 2022, 04:14 PM

Yes, thanks, I will contact Support, as I was able to replicate the problem on a completely different computer. Cheers.
Old Jul 01 2022, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Yes, thanks, I will contact Support, as I was able to replicate the problem on a completely different computer. Cheers.
Ok, Support came back to me and said this is a known issue that the devs haven't been able to fix yet, just FYI
Old Jul 02 2022, 12:50 AM

Since this evening. I have items planted where I didn't plant. The animals are roaming which they don't normally do. Is FT having an issue?
Old Jul 02 2022, 05:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VondaK View Post
Since this evening. I have items planted where I didn't plant. The animals are roaming which they don't normally do. Is FT having an issue?
Hi VondaK,

I'm not seeing any problems with crops on my own farms and my preference to freeze the animals has not changed.

If you have not already done so check with your super neighbour to see if they could have done anything for you.

Please check your setting for freeze animals in your game preferences as it looks like it's off. If you don't want to set them to be frozen all the time you can also set the animal behavior to be different per farm. To do that, go to each farm you want to change the behaviour of the animals on and click in the farm name. At the bottom there is a drop down menu where you can choose to set the animals to always be frozen or never be frozen. If you change any settings in preferences or when clicking on the farm name please remember to click the green check mark to save the changes.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide