Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 03:53 AM

Default New Release -- June 14th, 2013

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last changes released at June 20th, 6:40PM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. Father's Day items (released a few weeks ago)

2. 25 new Levels: 60+ items all in coins.

3. Farm Selector Diamonds and Hiring Windows now have a 4 x 5 layout to fit more farms better.

4. Farm 19: Here are the prices in coins (FC prices remains the same):

12 x 12 Farm 19: 19000000
14 x 14 Upgrade: 16000000
16 x 16 Upgrade: 17000000
18 x 18 Upgrade: 18000000
20 x 20 Upgrade: 2300000000
22 x 22 Upgrade: 2400000000
24 x 24 Upgrade: 2500000000
26 x 26 Upgrade: 3000000000
28 x 28 Upgrade: 5000000000
30 x 30 Upgrade: 4000000000
32 x 32 Upgrade: 4000000000

5. When hired in the market we now remove the highlight of the recently worked farm in the farm selector so you don't go back to it by mistake: At the current time, we remove the highlight by just visiting the farm, no work is required to be performed.

6. Metal Sheets production increased in Metal Mill:

Copper Sheets: 33% Increase
Stainless Steel Sheets: 40% Increase
Aluminum Sheets: 40% Increase

7. Metal Sheets delivery increased in the Bulkhead Freight Car by 3 times (300%): Each Bulkhead Car now delivers a Load equivalent to the production of 3 Metal Mills fully loaded.

8. Animal Changes:

a) Animal Storage increased by almost 50%, from 125 to 180
b) Animals can now be hidden as long as you are not in your farm, this include visits to others, no need to be hired
c) When visiting others you will never see more than 300 animals in a farm to minimize slowness

9. Super Animal Buildings (FC): There are now 3 new Super Animal Buildings (green versions) with the following benefits:

a) Super Dairy Shed: Double animal capacity to 360 per animal type. Double Holstein Cows productivity to 40 x Milk.
b) Super Chicken Coop: Reduce harvest time to 12 hours. Double animal capacity to 360. Double Leghorn Hens productivity to 40 x Eggs.
c) Super Wool Shed: Reduce harvest time to 1 day. Double animal capacity to 360. Double Heavywool Llamas and Longwool Sheep productivity to 40 x Wool.

10. Tool Shortcuts: There is a new Shortcut icon (arrow) next to the Save icon (disk) in the top right buttons. This will allow you to place any tool icon from the extended tool bar in the main game panel shortcuts area (where the minigames and the buddies are now).

You can now have your 2 most frequently used tools from the extended tool box more accessible, 1 click away. The minigames and buddies icons are now on the extended tool box as well.

When you are visiting others or you are at the Inn or Marketplace you can still access the Buddie or Minigame icons from your regular toolbox.

11. Better Storage Management: The 'From Plants' filter in the storage and market windows has been replaced by 2 filters, 'Crops' and 'From Trees'. There is also a new filter 'Ingredients from Facilities' which will only show products made on regular facilities that have a use as an ingredient in any other regular facility (not including service facilities).

You can also now sort the results in those windows by these criteria:

- Alphabetically
- Stored Amount
- Ingredient Importance

The last sorting should be very useful, it will show products from the more important to the less important. For example, metal sheets, wheat and lumbers are very important while the couscous is not.

12. A new American Elm Tree and 7 existing Trees and Bushes now produce branches for the Plant Nursery facility: Birch Tree, Dogwood Tree, Holly Bush, Mugo Pine Bush, Smoke Bush, Snake Plant and Dieffenbachia Bush.

13. Plant Nursery (FC): Produces Decorative Plants.

American Elm Bonsai
Birch Bonsai
Dogwood Bonsai
Holly Bush Bonsai
Mugo Pine Bonsai
Smoke Bush Bonsai
Snake Plant Pot
Dieffenbachia Pot

14. Theater Supplies Factory (coins): Produces Theater Supplies.

Actress Dress
Flower Necklace
Hip Scarf
Twin Towers Decor
Puppet
Stick Mask
Ticket Booth
Theater Chair

15. Garden Center (FC): Provides Decorative Plants Retail Services and can be stocked with all products from the Plant Nursery.

16. Theater (coins): Provides Theatrical and Dance Performance Services and can be stocked with all products from the Theater Supplies Factory.

*** After doing a deeper research we concluded that we will not be able to convert the remaining farm cash decorations to coins. On the next release we will convert only the Topiaries to compensate for the disappointment.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - June 14th, 2:30PM EST

- X025 Error when opening the Facility Manager with Super Animal Buildings has been solved

Post Release Updates - June 14th, 6:00PM EST

- X025 Error in the Message System fixed
- You can now move again items from Item Storage into Farms

Post Release Updates - June 15th, 2:00AM EST

- Shortcuts should stay permanently after a few hours or a clear memcached command
- Issues related to purchasing and upgrading Farm 19 should be solved now, please report if you find any issues. The downside is that we don't have the proper information to credit those users who upgraded the wrong farm by mistake.

Post Release Updates - June 17th, 11:50PM EST

- Error in Facility Manager when harvesting Super Animal Buildings should now be fixed.

Post Release Updates - June 20th, 6:40PM EST

- New Levels are live

Known Issues and More Info related to this Release:

- The new trees are not chopped down completely because in this case only a few branches are needed and harvested to create the Bonsais, same for the bushes.

Last edited by Raul; Jun 20 2013 at 05:51 PM.
Old Jun 14 2013, 03:54 AM

WoW, Thank you very much Raul and the Dev. Team, this is an awesome update, very happy - Thank You & Happy Farming™
Old Jun 14 2013, 03:56 AM

Thanks mate
Old Jun 14 2013, 03:58 AM

Fantastic Raul love the ability to change the minni games and buddy

changed mine to quests and facility Manager

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:02 AM

Thumbs up

Thanks Raul like always you have outdone yourself again. Great update.
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:34 AM
Account Not Linked

i am having a problem when i go to an inn my buddy list icon disappears along with the tool menu causing me to have to go back to my farm if i want to use my buddy list also my message box will not load any of my messages new or old . is this being addressed?? please let me know
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:34 AM

wohoo just bought my 19th farm
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:49 AM

Send a message via ICQ to B.Keeper

The new release is looking good but I can't seem to move the quest manager into the minigames location using the tool selector. Is this a glitch or am I doing something I shouldn't?
Old Jun 14 2013, 04:49 AM

Thanks for the upgrade
Closed Thread