Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi DitzyLuvBug2

So sorry you are having problems. We have checked ourselves on this. I posted facilities from my farm 24 and Rob and my husband were able to work all farms.

We are not sure why this is happening to you. Could you please tell us if you clicked in other farm not showed as blue, were you able to work it?
Yes I clicked on his farm 1 after the mayor finished working farm 24 and didn't get a work box to work his facilities on that farm.
Old Oct 22 2014, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney Cotton View Post
Can anyone tell me which are the next ten facilities we are getting the bonus belts from in the lastest update please?

I'm not sure where we were upto before the update and as I like to make sure I get all of my bonuses slowly to get the best from them, ie not five all at once one after the other on the same product, I fill those facs manually until the first bonus pops up and then I stop when I have my five allowable bonuses.
I also have all the boxes unticked in those facs so they don't get filled when I use the facility manager, once I've had all the bonuses we are back to normal again. It takes a bit more time of course, just call me a FT nut!
Looks to me like:
Rural Craft Studio
Food Coloring Factory
Sauce and Condiments Factory
Food Flavoring Factory
Souvenir Factory
Personal Care Goods Factory
Crafting Supplies Factory
Bank
Hawaiian Restaurant
Spa Supplies Factory
Just as an FYI, there are 20+ more Facilities that need Belts and Dans.

Koji

Last edited by KojiOrphen; Oct 22 2014 at 09:12 PM.
Old Oct 22 2014, 09:30 PM

Greetings! Opened a Quest this morning. It required the Peruvian Rest. Now, this facility was just released the other day and already I'm required to buy it. I'm protesting. I bought the Retail factory but haven't yet purchased this one.

This has happened before in other releases. I think it would be considerate to withhold releasing Quests requiring a NEW facility for a few months even. I hesitate to use the lifeline unless I was sure I'd get the employee lifeline and then be able to get the final product by working someone's post who has purchased it.

So, what's the theme of next month's contest? Thanksgiving? Me needs to start thinking, a new, yet possible endeavor.
Old Oct 22 2014, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Greetings! Opened a Quest this morning. It required the Peruvian Rest. Now, this facility was just released the other day and already I'm required to buy it. I'm protesting. I bought the Retail factory but haven't yet purchased this one.

This has happened before in other releases. I think it would be considerate to withhold releasing Quests requiring a NEW facility for a few months even. I hesitate to use the lifeline unless I was sure I'd get the employee lifeline and then be able to get the final product by working someone's post who has purchased it.

So, what's the theme of next month's contest? Thanksgiving? Me needs to start thinking, a new, yet possible endeavor.
Hi Rugged Barbie,

I am really sorry, but the quests are generated at random, unfortunately there isn't a way to withhold them from quests

As for the new contest, that is yet to be decided

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Oct 23 2014, 12:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Originally Posted by clogger View Post
Having trouble with the two new FC facilities. Bought both and saw them on my farm. "Hid" with under another building using the green hand, so it would not take up as much space on the farm. They do not show up in the Facility Manager. Is it a Facility Manager glitch or because they are layered under another building?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello clogger,

Sorry you are having this problem, you could try to put both of your facilities into storage, then click the save button, close the game, clear your browser data, reload the game and then put both facilities back on the farm and see if they show up in the facility manager. If not then you could post back here and we can see what else we can do.

I did as suggested, put the facilities back and they still do not show up in the Facility Manager. They are currently on my farm 22, if you want to check if you see them there.
I don't know if you can check my facility manager, but if possible, a moderator has my permission to do so.

Last edited by clogger; Oct 23 2014 at 01:16 AM.
Old Oct 23 2014, 03:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Just what I wanted, thanks so much for taking the time to reply Koji

Quote:
Originally Posted by KojiOrphen View Post
Looks to me like:
Rural Craft Studio
Food Coloring Factory
Sauce and Condiments Factory
Food Flavoring Factory
Souvenir Factory
Personal Care Goods Factory
Crafting Supplies Factory
Bank
Hawaiian Restaurant
Spa Supplies Factory
Just as an FYI, there are 20+ more Facilities that need Belts and Dans.

Koji
Old Oct 23 2014, 03:50 AM

Default Animals no longer in shop

After the new release animals (cows, hens, pigs) are no longer in the shop.
Old Oct 23 2014, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi Zuidema View Post
After the new release animals (cows, hens, pigs) are no longer in the shop.
Hi Edi Zuidema, Sorry you're looking for them in the shop, but the cows, hens and pigs are gifts and have never been available in the shop.

You can send out a gift request to your neighbours, or exchange what gifts you get to make up your numbers. I hope your neighbours will help you out.

Old Oct 23 2014, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Hi Edi Zuidema, Sorry you're looking for them in the shop, but the cows, hens and pigs are gifts and have never been available in the shop.

You can send out a gift request to your neighbours, or exchange what gifts you get to make up your numbers. I hope your neighbours will help you out.
Oh, pretty stupid of me! Thanks!
Old Oct 23 2014, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Having trouble with the two new FC facilities. Bought both and saw them on my farm. "Hid" with under another building using the green hand, so it would not take up as much space on the farm. They do not show up in the Facility Manager. Is it a Facility Manager glitch or because they are layered under another building?

I did as suggested, put the facilities back and they still do not show up in the Facility Manager. They are currently on my farm 22, if you want to check if you see them there.
I don't know if you can check my facility manager, but if possible, a moderator has my permission to do so.

Hi clogger

I checked your farm 22 and the 2 new facilities are there. Please try the following: open your Facility Manager and click in A/Z icon in the upper right corner. Then set it to Alphabetically and try to find the Peruvian Restaurant and the Retail Supplies Factory. If you cant find them please post here again.
Closed Thread