Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 03 2011, 11:14 PM

Thanks for getting us the Thanksgiving decs so quick!!
Old Nov 03 2011, 11:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Well isn't this embarrassing. I guess I had ran out of bait.
All is good.
I have a feeling that is going to happen to a lot of people if they don't watch how much they have before loading.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 03 2011, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gffarmer View Post
Thanks for getting us the Thanksgiving decs so quick!!
Now if we could get Farm 12 and the new levels soon...please...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2011, 12:29 AM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,

As i have already said, Bait does not get stored in storage, it is stored with your waters!

Open your Fishing Tackle Shop and then click on "What's in stock", have a look to see how much freshwater and seawater bait is showing next to "In Stock". If the amount is 15000, you have maxed out the facility. You won't be able to load any more bait into it until there is more room.

If that's not what the problem is, could you please provide a link to your farm showing in your post and we can take a look for you and see what the problem is.
Thx for helping,at last today I can see the baits in my fishing tackle shop.
Old Nov 04 2011, 01:27 AM

Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start giving us actual dates for the new updates themselves, besides just the big fix & known issues dates???
Old Nov 04 2011, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcinnamon View Post
Can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE start giving us actual dates for the new updates themselves, besides just the big fix & known issues dates???
what fun would that be i like not knowing it fun to see it happen when it happens but that might just be me
Old Nov 04 2011, 05:42 AM

i'm thinkin the new update might come this weekend as it will have been 3 weeks since the last one. and we got our halloween decorations a couple days before the last update so i got my fingers crossed as i already know what i want to do with Farm 12
Old Nov 04 2011, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcinnamon View Post
I rather like NOT knowing. It kinda makes the anticipation feel like Christmas. Yes, I know Christmas has a 'date' but I'm relating to the feeling of anticipation.
Old Nov 04 2011, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik Merlin View Post
I rather like NOT knowing. It kinda makes the anticipation feel like Christmas. Yes, I know Christmas has a 'date' but I'm relating to the feeling of anticipation.

I agree.... BUT I still think that it is NOT too much to ask if the developers could establish an INFO THREAD where only they could post (no endless comments and quires from the players or mods).

The INFO THREAD could simply be regular, even daily, comments on the progress of whatever they are working on.... no promises, no dates, no excuses etc..... just simple comments.

These could include
- next release date is on target...... thanks for playing
- we are trying to develop some tools for coin only that will help you
- a re-design of some of the facilities is progressing
- this morning we completed the 'fix' on the abc problem, thanks for your patience
- we need more coffee... real not FT coffee
- we understand the weirdness of the different scales of building... tough, live with it.
- we are eliminating the 1000/12hours on buy sell.... the 1000 will just stay in effect after each transaction.... be careful to buy only fresh products

Old Nov 04 2011, 09:12 AM

question on watering do you have to water once for the crops and then again for the trees or will the newest one do it all at one time?
Closed Thread