Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 10 2022, 06:48 PM

Default FarmTown shutdown

Is there someone or somewhere at FaceBook we can contact to encourage action? In this technology world, NOTHING takes this long - especially since the Assessment has been submitted 2x. Unless, they have been rejected (and Farmtown has not revealed that) then why is FarmTown not back up?
Old Oct 10 2022, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotsy's doodle View Post
Is there someone or somewhere at FaceBook we can contact to encourage action? In this technology world, NOTHING takes this long - especially since the Assessment has been submitted 2x. Unless, they have been rejected (and Farmtown has not revealed that) then why is FarmTown not back up?
Hi dotsy's doodle,
I am sorry, but there is no one in Facebook that we know of that you could contact. If we knew one believe me the developers would have already contacted them. The developers have had no response from Facebook either way. Nothing from Farm Town is being withheld from you and there would be no reason for them to do so. Why Farm Town is not back up falls to Facebook, but with know communication from them good or bad we all sit here wondering when they will respond and re-activate the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 11 2022, 12:36 AM

i am not sure ft players are yelling at slashkey or the mods that are trying to yell at the idiots at facebook and yes they ae idiots as i have had problems with facebook in the past .
Old Oct 11 2022, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith of maisie farm uk View Post
i am not sure ft players are yelling at slashkey or the mods that are trying to yell at the idiots at facebook and yes they ae idiots as i have had problems with facebook in the past .
I think most people are yelling at Facebook. The Mods & Slashkey are a sort of blast shield. Sorry Mods! I am hoping it will be today.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Oct 11 2022, 07:52 AM

I am a bit puzzled by why this is still just "the developers" sending messages to Facebook. I'm not saying Mark Zuckerberg himself should be contacted, but surely, someone above "the developers" at Slashkey must have an account rep/contact at Facebook.
Old Oct 11 2022, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
I am a bit puzzled by why this is still just "the developers" sending messages to Facebook. I'm not saying Mark Zuckerberg himself should be contacted, but surely, someone above "the developers" at Slashkey must have an account rep/contact at Facebook.
Hi Patti Coop

If anyone in Slashkey could contact someone in Facebook to accelerate the process be sure they would have done that.
Old Oct 11 2022, 08:09 AM

That dog just doesn't hunt. I'm perfectly fine with being patient; just saying it does not make sense this hasn't been escalated beyond "the developers."
Old Oct 11 2022, 09:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti Coop View Post
That dog just doesn't hunt. I'm perfectly fine with being patient; just saying it does not make sense this hasn't been escalated beyond "the developers."
Hi Patti Coop,
Please understand Slashkey is a small company with one great game as attested to by the many players crying here to get it back. The developers in this case are the top people. They are the programmers with the idea for this game and also the executives of their own company. So it is the top people of the company who are trying to get this resolved. We may refer to them here as "the developers" but we are essetially referring to Slashkey as a whole because all are involved in this adventure called Farm Town.

And to answer your question there isn't anyone they can contact at Facebook except through the channels they already have tried. Facebook doesn't seem to use phones and direct contact. All contact is through their established internet sections for app developers and as we have seen this week they are not quick to respond.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Oct 11 2022 at 09:10 AM.
Old Oct 11 2022, 09:14 AM

Thanks Taz, this answer makes much more sense.
Old Oct 11 2022, 09:26 AM

Default Trains, ships, planted crops

When Farm Town is finally reinstated by FB will we have to begin all over with our trains and ships or will we pick up where we left off, also how about the crops we had planted when FB locked the game, will they be bad or will they pick up where we left them?

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error