Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 11 2023, 01:14 AM

I need 19 plum tree gifts for Farm Pass, it's worth 60 point. I have 17.

Two friends sent me plum trees today. I signed out of the website, accepted in Facebook but they did not appear in the gift box. I cleared memcache. Asked another friend. Accepted. Same thing happened. How do I get to 19?
Old Jul 11 2023, 06:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
I need 19 plum tree gifts for Farm Pass, it's worth 60 point. I have 17.

Two friends sent me plum trees today. I signed out of the website, accepted in Facebook but they did not appear in the gift box. I cleared memcache. Asked another friend. Accepted. Same thing happened. How do I get to 19?
Hi Refarner,

Did they send the plum tree or did you exchange gifts for the plum tree?

Did you load the Facebook game and open Farm Pass on Facebook before you accepted the plum trees?

I've just tried accepting olive trees sent and those worked fine for Farm Pass. I did load the game on Facebook and checked the Farm Pass goals before accepting them.

If you did and it was the plum tree that they sent, can you go back to Facebook My Requests and see if the plum trees are still showing up from those friends to accept. If they are still showing up there then they might be stuck.

If you did not open Farm Pass on Facebook before accepting the plum trees, please do that and check that the goals are the same on both versions in case one version is not on the same build before you accept any more plum trees.
If you need more of those gifts, you could find a plum tree that is on one of your farms and click on it to request it which will then show that request to all your friends in other wall requests which you might be quicker than finding which friend is online to ask.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 11 2023, 07:01 AM

Thanks, Tiger. I didn't check whether the goals were the same, no. Didn't think of that!
Old Jul 11 2023, 01:22 PM

Default WE NEED SUPPLIES TO PLAY fARMTOWN

I am curious how the developers expect any of us loyal Farmtown players to ever advance or even begin to play the game when we rely heavily on gift groups and gifts places to keep going/ if they are all taken away? We have so many facilities now there is no possible way to keep things going just by the supplies we have in storage. WE NEED SOMEWHERE TO GET EXTRA SUPPLIES!
Old Jul 11 2023, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLdy View Post
I am curious how the developers expect any of us loyal Farmtown players to ever advance or even begin to play the game when we rely heavily on gift groups and gifts places to keep going/ if they are all taken away? We have so many facilities now there is no possible way to keep things going just by the supplies we have in storage. WE NEED SOMEWHERE TO GET EXTRA SUPPLIES!
Hi CLdy

I moved your post to the thread about gifting.

We dont know what will happen with gifts sites as slashkey has nothing to do with them.
Those are facebook groups and they could stay there if their owners continue supporting them.
Old Jul 12 2023, 06:12 AM

I tried what Tiger suggested. The Farm Pass goals are the same in both FB and the website. When I accept the gifts, there is still a number showing in FB My Requests but when I go back there, it is empty and the number clears. I requested plum trees as a gift and received one from a friend but it is not in the gift box.

All the plum tree gifts were sent as plum trees. They don't appear in the gift box and I don't get credit for them in Farm Pass. I don't understand!
Old Jul 12 2023, 06:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
I tried what Tiger suggested. The Farm Pass goals are the same in both FB and the website. When I accept the gifts, there is still a number showing in FB My Requests but when I go back there, it is empty and the number clears. I requested plum trees as a gift and received one from a friend but it is not in the gift box.

All the plum tree gifts were sent as plum trees. They don't appear in the gift box and I don't get credit for them in Farm Pass. I don't understand!
Hi Refarner,

We would like you to contact the support team abut this.

To contact Support, click on one of the links below depending which version of the game you are playing, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
If you are playing on the Website please click on this link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

If you are playing on Facebook please click on this link:
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
After submitting your ticket, you will receive an automatic response email. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 12 2023, 06:37 AM

Thanks Tiger .
Old Jul 12 2023, 06:22 PM

Will they be adding a "send to all" to the new gift site? It is way too time consuming to click one at a time when one has over 150 recipients!
Old Jul 12 2023, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
Will they be adding a "send to all" to the new gift site? It is way too time consuming to click one at a time when one has over 150 recipients!
Hi RIAP

If you wish you can post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

This is the link to Suggestions:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Please remember you cant start a new thread there or quote other user's post.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support