Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2014, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualpathways View Post
where are the new facilities ? looked in the store and they are not there .... and yes I have done all the clearing of memocache etc ... rebooted farms .etc etc ... hope they show up soon in the store ..
12. Barber Supplies Factory (FC): Coming tomorrow.

13. Hair Accessories Factory (Coins): Coming tomorrow.

14. Barbershop (FC): Coming tomorrow.

15. Dollar Store (Coins): Coming tomorrow.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nijntje View Post
the "shift" does not work anymore
Mieke
shift : when you set to "done" or "utilization" and you activated the first or last of the list, the facility you worked on was send to the other side of the list. you could keep your cursor on the same spot if you have all "start all" tools. that way it took me about 5 minutes clicking to have all facilities done. I took me 20 minutes now !! and I missed some. Very annoying, I prefer using this time to go to the market en help people.
Old Apr 15 2014, 03:54 AM

I love the 21st farm, thanks Raul and team

The only issue I'm having right now is the glitchiness of the Facility Manager when opening and the quest box, (see attached pic) it is making it very hard to do anything in them. I've reloaded farms so many times, I'm giving up also mem-cached, didn't help. Oh god I have to get out of the game will come back tomorrow, it's driving me insane, sorry but PLEASE fix the Facility Manager back to how it worked before.

I don't understand some parts, never heard of 11 a).

11. General Improvements and bug fixes, some of them were launched a couple of weeks ago:
a) Fixed bug that allowed a user to receive unlimited coins. Users who exploited this bug will not be able to send FC gifts anymore.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/pictur...ictureid=41842

Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17

Last edited by theperfectnina; Apr 15 2014 at 04:02 AM. Reason: photo link update
Old Apr 15 2014, 05:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar (freezed) and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
Thank you for this new option!!! It was so nice to put the avatar in a corner and then proceed to harvest, plow and seed without her following the tool... I am one happy farmer now, oh, "freezed" should read "frozen" lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 15 2014, 05:39 AM

It's not letting me claim FarmCash for Quests, but saying that I haven't completed enough of them, when it clearly says 6 completed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (68.5 KB, 9 views)
Old Apr 15 2014, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
4.'Freeze/Unfreeze While Farming' option in the Avatar Menu: When you select a tool to start farming, you now have the option to have your avatar (freezed) and not follow you on your work, some people will prefer this mode to avoid avatar getting in the way occasionally. This option only work when you are at your farm.
Thank you for this new option!!! It was so nice to put the avatar in a corner and then proceed to harvest, plow and seed without her following the tool... I am one happy farmer now, oh, "freezed" should read "frozen" lol
AHAAA we say "joepie" in my mother tongue. Thats a very nice one !
Mieke
Old Apr 15 2014, 05:59 AM

8. Faster performance when working facilities one by one in Facility Manager: You can now go one by one working the facilities in the Facility Manager and it should not get any slower as you advance. Each individual facility should also finish faster.

This should of course benefit more the users that do not have all the Turbo Tools. However there is one thing that we had to give up, the Green color on the 'Pending' text indicating that there was still work available on that facility. Instead we now show in Gray the 'Start All' button, to indicate that there is no work available on that facility. The Green text was better because it didn't require to mouse over each facility however we feel that the performance improvements while working each individual facility justify the change. Also, the Gray 'Start All' button will be noticed by many users, I found that there were many advanced users that were not aware of the meaning of the Green Pending text.

In any case, we would like to hear your feedback on this decision.

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!! SLOW!!!!

Now must mouse over each facility to see if needs loading. Before could just look for green pending.

Also when click start all, load all, store all or cash out it used to re-sort immediately so we didn't have to move to next facility, it came to us. Now WE must move to the next facility manually. SLOW, SLOW, SLOW!!! HORRIBLE!!!!

If these are not fixed I'm gone. Will not play, too damn slow, as if it wasn't a huge time waster before now loading and storing will take WAAAAAY too long!!!

Every one of these changes greatly increase the work & time needed - FIX THIS! Give us back the old functioning!!!!

Also, when will my 124 MILLION XP be worth something?!
Old Apr 15 2014, 06:04 AM

Thank you Raul. LOVE being able to Freeze Avatar while farming. Sometimes my little friend Mandy just hangs around getting in the way Now she can go play in a corner by herself for a while

Old Apr 15 2014, 06:13 AM

I absolutely hate the new filling facs system ...took me 3 times as long at least as I do have quite a lot... but to buy all the turbos would cost about 2 weeks grocery shopping for me which is ridiculous...change it back please ASAP as I normally fill 3 times a day at least but I wont be doing that now that's for sure!!
Old Apr 15 2014, 06:21 AM

Okay, I can't access my quest box this morning...it keeps saying 'error saving data' 'Error X025'. Need to finish the quest I have open.
Closed Thread