Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 01 2015, 05:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi diane,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Thanks Taz but it was working this morning when I went on, without having to clear my cache. It must therefore have been a glitch associated with the update.
Old Sep 01 2015, 06:46 AM

Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - August 31st, 9:00PM

- BugFix: When Super Neighbour is hired for design, when he buys new items for the farm owner, the coins should be taken from the farm owner, not the designer.
- BugFix: Inconsistencies on the Show Quests window and the Quest Chart in the Quest Manager.
Old Sep 01 2015, 07:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom C View Post
The amount does look small if you are only buying 1 car. But if you have 10 of them you will get a lot more. Take the "long crops car" the amount of rice is 1176, but if you have 10 trains you will get 11760 which is not a bad amount.
Ten of them? Are you serious? You are going to spend 350 FC, that costs $56, just to buy long crop cars?

(Also, 1176 is for the 2-day crops, but you only get 784 of the 3-day crops, like onions and corn - the things I would want the most.)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by earlgray; Sep 01 2015 at 08:49 AM.
Old Sep 01 2015, 07:28 AM

Not sure if this is right place.. no doubt Mods will move if not.
Am trying to once again plant up my quest farm. Once again it is planted double the amount of crops I have planted and missing out crops I had planted. It did this the other day then was ok yesterday. but today its back :-( Just letting you know.
Old Sep 01 2015, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release

Post-Release Updates - August 31st, 9:00PM

- BugFix: When Super Neighbour is hired for design, when he buys new items for the farm owner, the coins should be taken from the farm owner, not the designer.
- BugFix: Inconsistencies on the Show Quests window and the Quest Chart in the Quest Manager.
Well, Dang it! I noticed yesterday that the time for claiming farm cash had been changed as well - I had to wait until it started showing in hours to see that... This morning TWO of my completed quests (regular AND Co-op), 4 in all showed up in red, even though there is still one day until I can cash in...

And it looks like another two co-ops will roll off before I can claim them, so that blows any chance for getting 2 there, too...

So, unless TPTB plan on awarding everyone an extra FC for for the lost quests, it's a real downer...

*cry... (That is as frustrating as being charged postage when it was supposed to be free shipping... ;0))
Old Sep 01 2015, 08:07 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
Here is another one for my long list of questions about Farmtown.
Why is it that our quests expire as soon as the timer hits 7 days. If we have 7 days to produce 8 quests, the timer should expire when it hits 8 days. 7 days is 168 Hours, unless of course you are using FT days which are 20 x 7 = 140 hours. So you expect us to do 8 quests in a 6 days period when we can only start them every 20 hours. That really makes it practically impossible to do which is great for the developers. Just saying! I am NOT on ft 12 hours a day!
btw... I have got the 2 bonus, but only by holding back the quests until they are are in use to do the first ones. Is this the way I am supposed to be doing it? Did it change when you did you update?
This is Why I wait til I have 4 or 5 quests to start them. makes it easier to collect.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 01 2015, 09:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerMcLashwood View Post
Not sure if this is right place.. no doubt Mods will move if not.
Am trying to once again plant up my quest farm. Once again it is planted double the amount of crops I have planted and missing out crops I had planted. It did this the other day then was ok yesterday. but today its back :-( Just letting you know.
I'm having the same problem
Old Sep 01 2015, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanticSoul View Post
This is Why I wait til I have 4 or 5 quests to start them. makes it easier to collect.
Exactly... However Farmtown reset the clock when they added the redline quests, and then the "bugfix" for the inconsistencies was to throw out the quests that did not match the main timer... That has prevented me from claiming the two FCs on both kinds of quests...

I know it's only 2 FCs, but there was a lot of plotting, planning, and work involved getting around all the normal roadblocks.... I tend to work cheap, but not free... ;0))
Old Sep 01 2015, 09:30 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PK... View Post
Exactly... However Farmtown reset the clock when they added the redline quests, and then the "bugfix" for the inconsistencies was to throw out the quests that did not match the main timer... That has prevented me from claiming the two FCs on both kinds of quests...

I know it's only 2 FCs, but there was a lot of plotting, planning, and work involved getting around all the normal roadblocks.... I tend to work cheap, but not free... ;0))
This is why it is so frustrating.... it is starting to be us giving them money and them not giving us much in return. The new trains are a laugh and this quest thing has really annoyed me. I am honestly thinking of leaving this game and I have played it since 2009. Already I am looking at it differently and that tells me maybe I should invest my moola in something else! Very frustrated with FT today and yesterday!
Old Sep 01 2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu3 View Post
12. Canadian Restaurant (FC) (Coming next week): Produces Canadian Food
This did say coming Monday.. monday come monday has gone is this coming in the next day or so or after the next weekend?

It always said "coming next week". No specific day or time. The new train cars were "coming Monday"
Closed Thread